Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Net Force Returns.

Banned
    I noticed that their news was copied from the Antionline headlines also. I hope that this helps people realise that when you get contacted by this *group* not to take it seriously.

Originally posted by stflook

Simple. They're computer-illiterate posers who think they can hack because they can download script kiddie programs. I know that sounds harsh, but I challenge somebody to prove me otherwise.
    no offence man, but that was a rhetorical question...not a serious one. i was pointing out their flaws by letting you figure it out :-P
    -8-

There are 10 types of people in this world: those who understand binary, and those who dont.

Banned
    ya know, mabee itd be more apropriate to call them 'Net-Farce'

Originally posted by 8*B@LL

no offence man, but that was a rhetorical question...not a serious one. i was pointing out their flaws by letting you figure it out :-P
    I know. It's just that I'm still a little mad at that little parasite s0rcerer running around threatening to hack me. He couldn't even get my IP. He was discovered for what he was - a worthless, immature little script kiddie (at best), and knows it. Yet he's still dumb enough to keep pulling this crap. I used to tell people to leave him alone because he's unstable, VERY annoying, and not worth their time. Now I say do whatever you want because the little turd's harmless, and great for a laugh.

Yeah, they've got issues... they have a page on a free hosting service, yet their founder is entitled "CEO"...

They have a ton of 'affiliates', but I wonder if there is a legal definition for that. I'm darn-tootin-sure their 'affiliates' don't even know they are being claimed as affiliates... Maybe I'll send some "FYI" mails to that extent...
    [HvC]Terr: L33T Technical Proficiency

lol...sombody should drop cDc a little note telling them they are listed on the site...then we could just sit back and watch the show...heh

[added]
    i droped a note in the cDc feedback. i wonder how this will play out.
    -8-

There are 10 types of people in this world: those who understand binary, and those who dont.

Originally posted by Terr
    Yeah, they've got issues... they have a page on a free hosting service, yet their founder is entitled "CEO"...

They have a ton of 'affiliates', but I wonder if there is a legal definition for that. I'm darn-tootin-sure their 'affiliates' don't even know they are being claimed as affiliates... Maybe I'll send some "FYI" mails to that extent...
    You should. Then we can all sit back and watch the fireworks. I'll bring the matches!

sorry, don't like icq, never have.

-havanger
    Do it now and ask for forgiveness later

Originally posted by stflook

You should. Then we can all sit back and watch the fireworks. I'll bring the matches!
    Unfortunately, an "Affiliate" is a very greasy and undefined definiton from a legal sense. It strongly implies reciprocity, mutual affiliate-ism, but I don't think you could sue someone for claiming you were an affailiate of theirs.
    [HvC]Terr: L33T Technical Proficiency

Banned
    I doubt you could be sued for claiming to be an affialate either, anyway 'cdc' would probably just laugh if they saw this site, nobody surely believes they really are affialates.