Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hackers.Com

Lightbulb Hackers.Com

I like what everyone is doing on here. I hope many of you will take the time to come and see me at http://www.hackers.com/bbsgl.htm

Sincerely,
    Adore

Banned
    Do I smell shameless advertising.

Question

is hackers.com anything like AO, cause then i might check it out

Looks like a nice site, adore.

Lots of activity and some good info.

I'll visit again.
    KapperDog

Thank you Kaperdog. Hackers.Com is just like Antionline, but more active and many forums. However I would like to add, this is a nice BBS as well. Both share great info. At least my advertisement is not degrading to the other (meaning Antionline). Shameless advertising? No, I feel if you can't find it here, you are more than welcome to visit me at hackers.com. Either way you go, both Antionline and Hackers.Com offer great information. If anything come over and say hello to me!

Adore

Banned
    Oh God, calm down. 'Shameless Advertising' is just a joke, as in you shouldnt have done that after JP worked so hard on this site, only for people to poach them away.

Hackers.com is a nice site I must agree, and I have taken a look, not for me but yes, a nice site.

Well at least he posted this in the "Newbie" section, now maybe he will get all the "HOW DO I HACK HOTMAIL" questions.

Banned
    Originally posted by DjM
    Well at least he posted this in the "Newbie" section, now maybe he will get all the "HOW DO I HACK HOTMAIL" questions.

Lol, good one man!

Banned

Thumbs up great

Ive actualy been to Hackers.com before ive been here, its a very nice and informative site, its the same but then again different then AntiOnline, Hackers.com has a very large and easy to use software library,

Adore your site is good, and i think its good that you put it on here to inform more people of other sites.

This isnt a competition of who can get more hits. Its information being passed on by one another, if youve learned anything here i would think it would be that.

Originally posted by adore
    Thank you Kaperdog. Hackers.Com is just like Antionline, but more active and many forums. However I would like to add, this is a nice BBS as well. Both share great info. At least my advertisement is not degrading to the other (meaning Antionline). Shameless advertising? No, I feel if you can't find it here, you are more than welcome to visit me at hackers.com. Either way you go, both Antionline and Hackers.Com offer great information. If anything come over and say hello to me!

Adore
    More active than AntiOnline? I don't think so. Hackers.com hasn't been updated for ages and the advertising is much more in-your-face than AO. Also, the forums on AO looks much better.

pwaring.