Thread: knowledge is the answer

Post knowledge is the answer

Come on people! There's no need to get aggressiv, isn't that what ur complaining about? There r many different opinions in the world and all of 'em have a right to be heard... If the "abusive" ones never show their faces how r we then gonna convert them into acceptable human beings? And don't forget the great age differens there is! All the 14 year old scriptkiddies don't have a clue what they're doing, and older wannabe h4x0r (who's seen the teen movie hackers way to many times) r even worse...

And just a small ekstra comment to what eesy wrote:
    Yes people make fun of newbies.... and why? because they ask ? like this: "How do i hack hotmail?" .... That just makes u wanna make their puter explode in their face!
    But there r also neophytes who actually know what their talking about, the neoz who r just looking for new knowledge and therefor r as unknowing as any other neo..... They do not deserve punishment, and normally they don't get any.

Don't run around complaining all the time... Instead find the abuserz and teach them different... Enlighten them!
    zion1459
    Visit: http://www.cpc-net.org
    \"Software is like sex: it\'s better when it\'s free.\" -Linus Torvalds

i agree with you zion 1459. instead of making fun of them, we should show them the light. i to once was a loser scrpit kiddie, but now i've grown out of it and have become more mature due to someone showing me "the ropes".

-havanger
    Do it now and ask for forgiveness later

let me say this

I am not trying to be mean and/or agressive towards the newbies here that don't know what to do or do but would like to know more...I just like to make fun of the ones that have been here for awhile and like to make ass comments towards people about their posts and then never make any sort of productive comments to anything...just hypocrites and I like to make fun of them and if they leave then I wouldnt have anyone to make fun of...I like to help, I guess someone gave me a negative antipoint and wrote that with all these posts and having only one green light next to my name makes me look really "lame"...but whatever...Im just here...if no one has respect for me here then so be it...thats all...Im just a lurker and if I think I may be able to help out...then I try to...If someone says something that makes me upset...I am going to say something...I don't want to seem to everyone that I am a "loser" but if thats what people think...I can't change their minds...I will try my best to get these so-called "script-kiddies" to learn something more productive then to just use a cookie-cutter program to do whatever...If I can...but I can't stand it when someone comes on here and says "Can I hack Hotmail?" and doesn't give a reasonable explanation for why they would want to...I am glad havanger that you were taught the ropes and matured through your phase...but for some of these people that come on here...I feel that there is no hope for them...

I think the first of rule of hacking should be "KNOW WHAT YOU ARE HACKING INTO!".

A subset of this would be "Know what kind of site you are on when posting questions.".

One doesn't go to a security site and ask how to hack a hotmail account, one asks how do I prevent my hotmail account from being hacked.

Coming into this site and asking these type of questions just shows no intelligence at all.

-Manbik

tripstone go to
    http://www.antionline.com/showthread...hreadid=124253

what do you think

-havanger
    Do it now and ask for forgiveness later

I agree if the person is some what knowledgable about what he is learning then I don't see a reason to flame, but then you get the others who just want so stupid program to do it, then I say flame on, or at least encourage them to learn about what they are doing. I bet most people don't even think that hacking others e-mail accounts are illegal.Who knows, Who cares.

Out of curiosity, when was the last time someone has actually asked, "Can I hack hotmail?"
    Why am I still here?

Banned
    The last 'hotmail' question asked is right here

Cool Yahoooo!

How do I hack Yahoo mail? JK