View Poll Results: What would you want to use..??

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • NIX

5 45.45%
  • WIN

2 18.18%
  • Lindows

3 27.27%
  • Other

1 9.09%
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Abusive users.

Question Abusive users.

I ask this because we seem to be awash with abusive, obnoxious, and just overall annoying users. I don't want to sound like a jerk here, but where do we draw the line? Do we even bother to draw the line? Are we supposed to just let these people continue their rampages, or do we do something? CAN we do anything? If we decide to take action, how do we define an abusive user? Let me hear your opinions.

Hell yes, we need to kick off the *******s of AO.

there are way to many users that make fun of newbies. newbies shouldn't be attacked like i have seen so many times, we are just trying to learn
    \"I am convinced that societies which live without government enjoy an infinitely greater degree of happiness than those who do.\" Thomas Jefferson

stflook,
    I can see were you're coming from but there is noway that JP will ever go for it.And he shouldn't it's open form.....Enjoy the show and do unto others as they would do to you

Shmoo
    There are a shitload of *******s out there, but I believe everyone has a right to voice their opinion regardless of what they stand for or who they are......has anyone seen vaZe around lately?

Hmmmm. . . Click Me!

nope...

Why kick them off? Who would we make fun of then? Its hilarious that these ignorant deviants come on here and try to flame everyone and they just get it thrown right back at them only to drift away like those damn boy bands (thank god for that) Max Cavelera and Diamond Darrell RULE! Sorry guys...just had to plug some anti-MTV metal!!!!SKCUS VTM

We can't just get rid of the people we dislike or disapprove of. Thats what Hitler tried to do! People just need to lighten up a little.

Don't like what someone has to say than don't reply! Simple as that. Most people on AO are encouraging flamers by responding to flames and even antagonising them with threads such as "another lame post for you bad news".. In my opionon doing things like that are just "feeding the fire" so to speak...

Anyway, thats just my opinion....

to keep warm...

you must fuel the fire...just MY opinion...

I agree with tripstone who else will tell these so and so where its at and just maybe they will listen I dont count on it but who knows.Besides we need a bit of comic relief and these preform that function.
    No good deed goes unpunished.

Originally posted by Shmoo
    ......has anyone seen vaZe around lately?
    Nope. He's probably as s0rcerer would say it, "in a small cell with a guy named spike".