Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Wtf!

Question Wtf!

I have yet to figure this out. . . Poeple come on here & trashtalk about JP and AO. . . and say there are plenty of other sites out there to use. . . yet they still hang around here. Thats just preplexing. If they dont like it. . . . then why dont they leave? Instead of making everyone elses life miserable! This site is here for you to get information. . . not put everyone down. JP. . . what are your thoughts on this? Please, enlighten me somone.

Talking

They are just the traveling circus. They come here, look silly or stupid, entertain, then leave. Only to come back later again for more entertainment. Just enjoy the ride

True True. . . but sometimes they push the limit. Like our old friend Gio. You know what I mean. . . . Well. Its just something we all have to put up with.

Im not about to let this die down because no one will post to it. I want some more indepth answers from you people. . . How do you feel about this?

Banned
    Well Roguespy I believe that these people are perhaps looking for attention or maybe simply trying to annoy those that respect JP. Anyway if he has a problem with their thought he would have no hassle banning them or whatever, instead he leaves it be, ignores it all.

Thats what we should do also, ignore their comments and continue trying to inform and educate instead of giving these people more exposure and satisfaction.

I hear what you are saying. . . and I agree. And I believe that JP is doig the right thing by ignoreing them. . . but when someone new comes in here and posts, and is attacked from all sides. . .they dont know what is going on. They dont know we have people like that here. But they find out really quick.

i agree with knightmb on this

hmm, I did post a unflattering comment or comments about JP and AO on a thread recently. The thread was set up as a forum to speak about the Attrition/AO wars....a forum that by the nature of the subject would attract people with a less than positive opinion of JP/AO...

so i don't feel i was wrong to respond in that way in that thread.... i also said i hang around because of the forums and the people in them - some good folks here. i am appreciative of the server/bandwidth/development moneys JP devotes to this site.

network/computer security is a business and a culture - people in this have strongly held opinions. i've been hanging around AO for years now - i suspect that JP has figured out that not everyone in this biz is gonna luv him. i also suspect that, execpting out and out lies and libel, he doesn't really give a damn.

i'll not go out of my way to trash JP/AO, i'll not go out of my way to avoid the topic when it's thrown out there, and because the forums are a good place to spend time, i won't go away either.

amay

Yeah, for this, I must quote the great philosopher Dr. Dre:

"Saw the same sh*t all around the globe, I just sit back and watch the show"

Here, there, everywhere, it's the same problem: idiots.

My suggestion would be to have JP authorize JParker (when they start getting along again) to moderate a second AO channel, which were invite only. The people who actually visit the AO channel for quality discussion and friendly conversation, such as me, RS, hog, sp1dr, and others, could be invited in there to discuss matters and not just waste bandwidth. And we could take turns moderating the 'young'ns in the #antionline forum.

-- only a suggestion

OverandOut.
    comJo
    OverandOut.
    ~comJo

---....Loading: 1x 2x 3x

Thats a great suggestion comJo. . . . but I dont think parker will be comming back here in the near future. As for you amay. . . . I understand where you are comming from. . .what you are saying is if its there its alright to talk about. What Im saying is that it shouldn't be there in the 1st place. I respect JP, and what he does in his spare time is none of my buisness, damn. . . what he does at work is none of my buisness. So why should we talk about it?