Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: jesus saves

Talking OMG!

I am a Christian. God bless you all.

DISLEX, why 0x72 ('r' ?)?

Ammo

I believe in Jesus and God. I never used to until we started care giving for my grandmother, she opened me up to many more beliefs. Religion is great. Peace.
    [shadow]Prepare ship for ludicrous speed![/shadow]

I believe we should each do what makes us happy, as long as we don't infringe on other's happiness. With strict interpretations of the Bible, I am not happy, and I cannot believe God or Gods would want this to be.

I don't belive... I don't say that he doesn't exist, I just don't believe in him.. If you could prove to me that he exists, I would believe... I believe there is a term for that, but I can't remember it right now...

"To each their own.. .but if you tread on my feet, I'll smack you upside the head"

I believe in God and I agree w/ messenoir. Strict interpretation of the bible and other religious text is not right. It's open for improvement and our own thoughts. I like to think that I have a place to go when I die and that at least somebody likes me...even though I do have friends, but you get the point.

But whatever, believe what ya want...if we all believed in God it'd be like a dictatorship.

What the hell is this thread doing in a security forum?
    Why am I still here?

I don't know, but it is in the general chit chat forum, so I figure, just let it slide....

We really need a 'rant and rave' forum. Someone suggested that just recently. JP should looks into that.
    Why am I still here?

this was a neat thread. i thought i was going to get flamed but everyone is really open to each others ideas, i think that is the heart of America (even though i know not everyone of you lives in America).
    Bradley Lamar

Cool Jesus, God, yes

I definitely believe in Jesus and God, though I hate the strict bible sects. (No offense meant to any one who does believe in it, but) I seriously dislike the catholic church, it is way to strict, contains hundreds of rules and practices nowhere in the bible, except in sometimes very obscure ways. The pope and strict hierarchy was created by man, and in no way I know of sanctified by god, and therefor has no serious importance to me.

Sorry for the rant.

Interesting thing to check out that may change some opinions:
    search for the bible codes. Try not to read the critics' views first, do read them, just not first.

Again, no offence meant to anyone.
    Preliminary operational tests were inconclusive (the dang thing blew up)

\"Ask not what the kernel can do for you, ask what you can do for the kernel!\"