Hello all, I submitted a post a while back concerning hackers and their ethics. I got some good replies, and I thank you for all your help. However, I must be honest. I didn't read everything that was posted, and now know how to find the original thread. So, If you still have something you'd like to say concerning what hackers are truly about, I would love to hear from you. I will gladly read posts on this site, and if you're interested I would love to do an email survey. If you are, please email me at SZachmann@lifeassociates.com. The data recorded from your input will go be used in a study of hi tech culture and hacking as it pertains to modern society. This is a great way for those of you who consider yourselves hackers to clear your names, vent your frustrations, or define what you believe yourself to be. I thank you guys again for all your help and once again apologize for not keeping up on the last post.

P.S.- If you care to reply to this post, the type of info I'm looking for pertains to how hackers feel about the way the world views them. Misconceptions, bad wraps, that sort of thing. Feel free to just vent. Thanks.