Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Mailbomber for win2k

Mailbomber for win2k

I have been using aenima up until now, but since switching over to Win2k, aenima no longer works.

Anyone know of a bomber that is compatible with Win2k or XP?
    Those of you who think you know everything are annoying to those of us that do.

Re: Mailbomber for win2k

Originally posted by Suicidal Maniac
    I have been using aenima up until now, but since switching over to Win2k, aenima no longer works.

Anyone know of a bomber that is compatible with Win2k or XP?
    Ok......try stop being such a script kiddie, learn C/C++ (or VB if you have to) and write your own programme that will do it. And then become a real hacker and stop spamming/mailbombing people . Then come back to antionline and actually say something useful.

As you can probably tell......i don't like script kiddiots (but i don't mind newbies asking decent questions)
    There\'s no sense in being Pessimistic...it would never work anyway.

a mailbomber? shoudl i call the FBI? does your mail bomber contain anthrax? i am rather scared now!
    dont use mail bombers..do it by hand
    visit clublouie.com!!

Cool

I really dont think it is a good idea to ask for help breaking the law in a security related chat forum. I am interested in source code however in java, c++, or visual basic that will give me an idea on how these malicious programs work.
    Wine maketh merry: but money answereth all things.
    --Ecclesiastes 10:19

I kind of was expecting to find some people here with a degree of intelligence. wtf is a 'script kiddie' anyway, doubt it would fit my description. I have been registered here alot longer than you so I feel you are the newbie.

I posted this in the Newbie forum as i thought it was a easy question.

If this was such a dumb question, then why do you have mailbombers in your security downloads section?
    Those of you who think you know everything are annoying to those of us that do.

wtf is a 'script kiddie' anyway, doubt it would fit my description.
    A script kiddie is someone who cannot make their own program due to lack of programming skills and so has to use someone elses without understanding what it means.

I kind of was expecting to find some people here with a degree of intelligence.

I do have a degree of intelligence, so you've found at least one person.

anyway, doubt it would fit my description. I have been registered here alot longer than you so I feel you are the newbie.
    Just because i have not been registered with the new site for long does not mean i am a newbie by any stretch of the imagination. Au contraire i have used antionline for about 5 years....and seen the forums grow to become a central part of it, just because i have only recently needed to sign up does not make me a newbie.

This is an easy question..... the answer is dont do it

If this was such a dumb question, then why do you have mailbombers in your security downloads section?
    There are mail bombers in the security downloads, not to use, but so people can learn how they work and how to defend/ protect themselves against them.

I kind of was expecting to find some people here with a degree of intelligence. wtf is a 'script kiddie' anyway, doubt it would fit my description. I have been registered here alot longer than you so I feel you are the newbie.

Most members here are intelligent. It's script kiddies like you that lack intelligence and common sense. In response to your question, script kiddies are people who download programs that do all the work for them, and call themselves hackers. A mail bomber is a script kiddie program. Mail bombing is a lame attack that will get you nowhere. It's reserved for those who have no life. You may have been registered longer, but you only have two posts, so you're technically a newbie to the forums.

Originally posted by stflook

Most members here are intelligent. It's script kiddies like you that lack intelligence and common sense. In response to your question, script kiddies are people who download programs that do all the work for them, and call themselves hackers. A mail bomber is a script kiddie program. Mail bombing is a lame attack that will get you nowhere. It's reserved for those who have no life. You may have been registered longer, but you only have two posts, so you're technically a newbie to the forums.

Thank you for backing up my point. Much appreciated, lets see how many more antipoints i recieve from it

let there be peace!

we don't know this person is using them on innocent people. i've used them on friends and friends have used them on me, it was all in good sport. id be pissed today though.

Originally posted by Tedob1
    let there be peace!
    There will be when script kiddies stop asking stupid questions.

Originally posted by Tedob1
    we don't know this person is using them on innocent people.
    I would bet a large sum of money that they are....and even if they are not it's still not the nicest thing in the world to do to someone....even if they are your mate.