Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Here's another lame thread just for you Bad News

Here's another lame thread just for you Bad News

I like what you have to say...don't listen to what the other people have to say...you are an important part of AO...you are special and deserve to be recognized for it....Hip Hip Hooray for Bad News...cuz no news is good news...just Bad News....I would be proud to call you a friend....so what kind of security background do you have...I don't know all that much(next to nothing at all) about security and you seem to rant and rave a lot about other people...you seem like you might be the type of guy that is a SysAdmin or something...you are so kewl man....maybe you teach me the ropes of Networking and Security one of these days when you're not busy flaming...keep it up there Bad News....

Are you serious? Why would you want to be friends with this guy? All he does is flame people. He probably does it because he doesn't know much and he thinks it makes him sound intelligent. He's right up there with Seb-G.

I wouldn't be suprised if it was Seb-G. . . ; )

Ok, I really hope you're being sarcastic cause Bad News is a jackass and you probably remember that you were also honored in this post by our thoughtful friend...
    Why am I still here?

I remember that post. I was honored in it too. Nothing brightens up my day more than receiving a hacking threat.

Let me explain myself...

I have a very sarcastic form of humor...sorry if it through you off....actually I was hoping that "jackass" would have been the first to reply...I can no longer let the cherade go on...oh well....

I feel much better knowing that Bad News has absolutely no support on this site. Heh yeah I hope that jackass replies soon.
    Why am I still here?

Makes you wonder if bad news name is Hans. Think about it almost the very same posts that Hans and Seb-G and another name but it escapes me always says.
    No good deed goes unpunished.

Eating_Scarlett
    How come if you type the Screen Names of some of the members here into a search engine, 'antionline' comes up in the results of the search, but not for ALL the members?

I only know this cuz I got real bored at work and typed Eating_Scarlett into momma.com, and yeah, antionline came up with the results. So I tried a few more names and it worked with some but not with others. What's up with that?

I don't want to be linked with AO in public...

Decoder2 here. Hello people!

I've read two different threads and both threads sounded like old ladies at a hen party. Loosen up guys. Man why waste time on the losers. Time is money and sittting in front of a computer pating each other on the back and stabing another in the back, is truly a waste of good time.

I'm 49 and I've done did it, done lived it, etc. Take your knowledge and teach others that will listen. Enjoy being the man of the moment when you teach a kid how to turn on a computer or show some fool where the "any key" is located.

Be Blessed in what ever you enjoy in life...

Decoder2