Thread: JP, Voluntary News

JP, Voluntary News

Ok well since reading threads about the news not being up, how about having AO members volunter to do the news. I think it would be good. Maybe even make a section so we can post the news. I'm not saying that we have to act like reporters, but just take some articles from another site, or from a newspapper give them proper credits, so we don't get introuble for plagerism. Of course there would have to be standards and rules, things you can't say, or directly to other members in the articles. But this is just a rough sketch of an idea.

So voluntary news would you do it?

Banned
    Good idea FreeOn but I recommend you post your idea in the Site Suggestions Forum where JP is more likely to see it.

Banned
    I like the idea, freeOn, but I'm pretty sure JP had to pay a lot for copyrights to put those news-articles on his site... 'Give credit' the literally way, if you know what I mean...
    Don't know the rules about linking to them, though...

I like the idea, freeOn, but I'm pretty sure JP had to pay a lot for copyrights to put those news-articles on his site... 'Give credit' the literally way, if you know what I mean...
    Yeah that might be true, but linking is another idea for example

Antioline Newz

===Headlines====

new virus found
    (link to where the article is)

and then adding the old format of being able to post replys.
    What if the AO group assign specific people to do the news like once a week and post it like we post new threads would that still get JP introuble

Yeah that might be a loophole from having to pay rights, or even giving credit. I really do miss the daily news, and it was very convient. Now I have to go to other sites to get the news, which I would rather not do and I'm sure others don't like doing it.

Common People

Hey people what's up with this I'm seeing 3 posts and a crap loads of views on the thread, Voice your opinon and we might be able to help get some sort of news back.

Thumbs up

Anything to get the news back, I'm haven'g dt's (because of the news too)
    \"SI JE PUIS\"