Living in a Programming world

Thread: Living in a Programming world

Living in a Programming world

Ok I have been doing this for a really long time, now most here are programmers and I've been starting to look at everything in Programming code, for example Java, or html, C++ **** like that I look at my dog and I will automatically visualize code. Does this happen to anyone else. Is this a sign or somthing. I don't know but since I stopped hacking, and really started to get involved in programming I am starting to see things like that. I am being totally serious and not joking just wanted to see if anyone else was like this.
    Share on Google+

Yup, you're normal... I find it passes after a while though...

Ammo
    Share on Google+

I got that mostly when I learned Java because of the object oriented aspect of the language. I started imagining how you would program a virtual reality by using objects. I've also done this down to the microscopic layers wondering how you could synthesize atomic structures and reactions. So yes, I'd say you're normal.
    Share on Google+

Yea, it's normal I learned to read flashing light (moures code) in the Navy and I still convert words into code, I'll look at a word and go dot dot dit dit in my head.
    Here's your name in mourse...{ ..-. . --- -. } ..-. foxtrot(F) a fox two eyes a body an a well you know . echo(E) the return on radar\sonar --- oscar(O) oscar meyer weinniers -. november(N) thanksgiving a drumstick. Yea I know how you feel.
    \"SI JE PUIS\"
    Share on Google+

Don't mean to be nagging, but it's spelled "morse code", just for the record

Ammo
    Share on Google+

Any of you have actual dreams in code?
    **note to self, LSD and Delphi = illusions of granduer**
    Share on Google+