Thread: A chance to get the aggression out of your system

A chance to get the aggression out of your system

I really hate all the lowlife scumbags that have started(and/or have probably been here for a while) coming to AO...I am sick of reading their crap and now plan to totally ignore each and everyone of them...I may be alone in this thinking but whatever...it's time to ignore these people....but first I want to do some ranting and raving to get all that anger out of my system...so if ya feel the need to cut each other down...this is the thread to do it in...not someone elses...I ve read way too many threads that were going somewhere good...only to have them sidetracked by a couple of people who are the illegitimate children of Sodom....don't ruin other people's threads...ruin this one...thank you...I'm out

Re: A chance to get the aggression out of your system

Originally posted by tripstone
    I really hate all the lowlife scumbags that have started(and/or have probably been here for a while) coming to AO...I am sick of reading their crap and now plan to totally ignore each and everyone of them...I may be alone in this thinking but whatever...it's time to ignore these people....but first I want to do some ranting and raving to get all that anger out of my system...so if ya feel the need to cut each other down...this is the thread to do it in...not someone elses...I ve read way too many threads that were going somewhere good...only to have them sidetracked by a couple of people who are the illegitimate children of Sodom....don't ruin other people's threads...ruin this one...thank you...I'm out

Are you refering to me? -=NAMES PEOPLE=-
    ------------EViLSEED
    Hackers are impervious. Resistant is futile.

Check this out. . .
    Need I say more?

Banned

Re: A chance to get the aggression out of your system

Originally posted by tripstone
    Tripstone you need to ignore these people, Ive avoided threads like this complaining about user's as I dont like getting involved too much but I feel lately that a lot of posts are non-sensical.

There are plenty of forums to deal with 'General Chat' and I cant see why people are coming here and posting these threads.

Maybe moderator's are the answer or a 'Rant and Rave' forum I dont know but something must be done.

What do you all think?

I don't like ignoring people. I don't like the feeling that things are going on that I'm not aware of or that, when I have an opinion, I don't offer it. But yeah something has to be done.
    Why am I still here?

AntiOnline Senior Member

Exclamation

The way to deal with them is to ignore them. When you reply to them in an angry way, they are happy with that. They want to "get your goat" and make you angry, and they feed on it like leeches.

If they can't get their "fix" from the AO forums, they will take their mischief somewhere else.

exactly

then I have some support...enough bickering for me now...im going into ignore mode......

Shmoo
    *Shmoo punches RogueSpy in the face.

Banned

Why bash someone..

No-one is forcing you to read any posts. You do so at on your own free will. Therefore unless this system is modrated or as they just made Private forums.. that should help lots.. to improve the quality of the posts on here.

Cool

You want all the off topic crap in here huh. Well simply put I am fed up with those networking junkies that think that you dont know **** about computers unless you know what every little abbreviation in the networking dictionary is. And why in the hell is linux such a pain in the ass to get installed and configured? Why is it that windows device drivers cause the stupid operating system to lock up like a bank vault? Why is it that they can't have high speed internet in my area? Why in the hell do I have to take a stupid discrete mathematics class to graduate? Why does the stupid linux partition refuse to be deleted from my computer? And why is it that you can not mess with anyone on the internet, but still get ****ed with?
    Wine maketh merry: but money answereth all things.
    --Ecclesiastes 10:19