Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Love is...

Post Love is...

...they say it's a river...they say, it's a gift, they say it's a miracle and i believe that it is...it conquers all...but it's a mystery...i don't know what love really is...i once loved before but left me all alone. I guess, love breaks your heart...it changes everything. It can unite lovers for eternity, but it also shatters your dream...Anyway, nobody had loved truly without being hurt. What's important is that you gave your best and you had been true. If "he" had been unfaithful to you, then it's n0t your lost...it's his. He's just n0t w0rth it...

This may help

Love = Linux
    Regards,
    ph0rse

Talking Re: This may help

Originally posted by force
    Love = Linux
    Love is Linux, Love is a Successful NT installation, Love is a Pentium 4 Processor, Love is a wireless optical mouse, Love is a InBay Graphic Equalizer for your 64bit Surround SoundCard, Love is a 40xburn DVD Burner, Love is 1gb of ram.

Hate is WindowsXP, Hate is a barely working rollerball mouse, Hate is WindowsXP Server, Hate is an Unsuccessful NT Installation.
    ------------EViLSEED
    Hackers are impervious. Resistant is futile.

Love. . . . hmmm. I knew what that was at one time. But when my best friend made me feel like an idiot after asking her out. . . I gave up on it. Maybe some day. . . I will know what love is again. But untill then. . .

I've given up on the opposite sex. They're just not worth it (no, I'm not gay). So love is a Win2k or Linux box with a high-speed internet connection, and maybe a CD burner. It NEVER involves another person or a Pentium 4 processor (P4 is evil).

She like completely stoped talking to me for 3 months. . . . I didnt expect that from her because we were such good friends. . . It really hurt me. But we are talking a little now. I dont see her but like 1 every 2 weeks now. : (

Banned

Post Love is..

Knowing you never have to use anything made by Microsoft again..

Banned
    Love is the greatest myth of mankind.
    Love is the greatest.....

I dont know, who posted this?

Love is how you take care people around you. Your mother, father, sister and brother, friends. Control your emotion just want to make them happy. love is beyond opposite sex. It mean the whole thing. The way you take care of your pet, thats love.