Thread: The hardest thing...

Post The hardest thing...

The hardest thing i've ever done is keep believing, there's someone int his crazy world for me. The way that people come and go through temporary lives, my chance could come and i might never know. I used to say n0 pr0mises, lets keep it simple but freedom only helps, he said goodbye. It took a while for me to learn that nothing is for free. The prize i paid is high enough for me...i know i wasted too much time. I know i asks perfection of a quite imperfect thing...and fool enough to think that's what i'll find...

Banned

Red face The Hardest thing...

Is creating your self the way you were meant to be and forcing your self never to change.

The hardest thing is realizing that you're nobody, and will always be nobody, no matter how hard you try and struggle for success and acceptance.

Eating_Scarlett
    Love.

A deep, tender, ineffable feeling of affection and solicitude toward a person or object, such as that arising from kinship, recognition of attractive qualities, or a sense of underlying oneness.

Kids, it's in the dictionary...

Originally posted by stflook
    The hardest thing is realizing that you're nobody, and will always be nobody, no matter how hard you try and struggle for success and acceptance.
    I respectfully disagree. I believe we all are unique and have our own traits. You are not nobody unless thats the life you accept for yourself. If you don't fit in with some people, their is always others. Eventually you'll find someone you fit in with, unless you happen to be an albino mongolian who is also lactose intolerant.

I am an albino Mongolian who is lactose intolerant. DAMN IT!

i say fight till you die

(me) (rest of the world)
    \"I am convinced that societies which live without government enjoy an infinitely greater degree of happiness than those who do.\" Thomas Jefferson

Stay out of the light and lay off the milk
    \"SI JE PUIS\"

Angry

This has gotta be the most ****ing childish, pathetic teenage angst piece of **** I have ever seen. Stflook, you wanna stop "abusive" users than stop posting this crap. I mean, is the average age of AO users down to 14!?

No one cares. After puberty everything will be ok, children..

lol@above post

syxx@attrition.org