Thread: Searching

Searching

It's just a minor annoyance, but it would ne nice to have a link to search the forums somewhere on the forum page, rather than having to go all the way back to the bottom of the main page
    Ignorance is a voluntary misfortune

Banned
    If there was a search option there people could avoid asking previously answered questions by looking at old post's.
    With a search option on the main forum page this means they have no excuse!

Banned

Yes.. A search option would be great indeed..

I think that a post search option would make this site alot more complete.. Not that it doesn't rock already..

I agree, we do need a search option. I have seen some other forums with search options and they have been really useful. AO ought to consider one.

Banned
    There is a search engine but it's located at the main page.

A small 'search' button at the bottom of each page wouldn't be too difficult to implement and would make things easier for people looking to find a specific topic/post.
    Paul Waring - Web site design and development.

I think another good idea would be have a link to the home page at the bottom of each page, it sounds crap but when I'm on my laptop, the aditional strain of scrolling back up to the top to get back is a mild annoyance, please JP, put a link to the home page at the botttom of the forums to please us lazy surfers.

Jamie.
    <--- see this is where the link should go

Banned
    Greetings All:

Done. Thanks for the suggestion!