I installed Mandrake linux 8.0 on my computer's second hard drive leaving windows on my first hard drive. Anyway the install went off without a hitch or so I thought until I tried booting it using Lilo. Anyway the bootloader froze up after the letters "LI" were displayed. Thinking I could still get linux to work using my boot disc I stuck it in to find out that Mandrake had not put all of the files onto it when it was created. After trying to use Grub instead and going through a complete reinstall I found that Grub froze up too. At this point I was frustrated so I decided I wanted to go back into windows and call it a night until I could get some help. I restored the master boot record for windows using fdisk and for some reason I found that windows just would not start up. After I got the computer into Safe mode I ran every utility I could and still found no problems. I borrowed a friends copy of Norton Utilities and was still unable to find out what the problem was. For 3 days I searched and found nothing. I even thought it might be a virus but Norton Antivirus 2002 says Im clean. Anyway due to my frustrations I unplugged my windows hard drive and left it there hanging. I then installed Mandrake as the only OS on my computer and found that the install was perfect. Anyway I decided to delete Mandrake until I get a new modem. That is where my new problem arises. Part of my mandrake partition, about 8 gigs, will not delete using any windows utilities that I have. Fdisk is saying that the linux partition is on a logical drive. Fdisk says I cant delete the partition until I delete the logical drive, but Fdisk insists that there are no logical drives on that hard disc. I need some help.