Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Antionline Chat

Unhappy

well.. if you people think i am that bad..

then i guess i should leave antionline..
    ------------EViLSEED
    Hackers are impervious. Resistant is futile.

Cool Re: HahaHAHahAH!

Originally posted by DISLEX
    I am sorry but this really gave me a nice laugh! I am glad nobody was in the room as I read this!

Let me translate so the "l337" speaking evilseed can read this.

1 4m 50rry 8u7 7h15 r34lly 64v3 m3 4 n1c3 l4u6h!

Anyways, I will now look for something to do with computers. Bye.

great man dislex...good answer...it also took a couple of minutes..for me to read that stuff....greate man...

intruder...

Angry

My opinion on the matter (not that anyone wants it)
    Note: All references will be made with IFz, coz I wasn't there, I don't know what happened...

hogfly: if you did boot evilseed for just asking why no-one was posting, tsk tsk tsk.. isn't that kind of abusing the powers??

evilseed: A little bit of l33t goes a long way... too much just annoys people..... you gotta learn to understand that it warps most peoples brains trying to read it..
    sure, if you write it a lot, you get used to it... but most people don't write it, so it just hurts.....

whoever else was in the channel: If you don't like someone typing l33t ask them to stop.. if they don't, just ignore them.. calling them lame will just start more trouble....

evilseed: Don't leave AO.. but don't post websites you've defaced... this is a security site... it is the wrong site to post it on...

Oh and evilseed.. Don't worry about the AntiOnline chat... when I go on there, I get pretty much ignored... at least they spoke to you

Originally posted by Matty Cross
    My opinion on the matter (not that anyone wants it)
    Note: All references will be made with IFz, coz I wasn't there, I don't know what happened...

hogfly: if you did boot evilseed for just asking why no-one was posting, tsk tsk tsk.. isn't that kind of abusing the powers??

evilseed: A little bit of l33t goes a long way... too much just annoys people..... you gotta learn to understand that it warps most peoples brains trying to read it..
    sure, if you write it a lot, you get used to it... but most people don't write it, so it just hurts.....

whoever else was in the channel: If you don't like someone typing l33t ask them to stop.. if they don't, just ignore them.. calling them lame will just start more trouble....

evilseed: Don't leave AO.. but don't post websites you've defaced... this is a security site... it is the wrong site to post it on...

Oh and evilseed.. Don't worry about the AntiOnline chat... when I go on there, I get pretty much ignored... at least they spoke to you
    j00 got it!

finally s0m3 0ne that understands..
    ------------EViLSEED

evilseed
    don't be mad .you know this is the way that things works here in antionline .
    many people here are waiting for thread like this .
    they are here only for doing some chat ,offending somebody ,and learn how to hack Hotmail or yahoo.

and i see your bad antipoints .man i am sorry .
    i had 'some antipoints' and with a thread like this i had 'a few'.

all you people just give your antipoints to thread like this .This is the best things you can do .
    if you don't know how to give antipoints open a thread "how can i give antipoints and hack hotmail ".

i hope this .................

bye
    If God had intended
    Man to program,
    we would be born
    with serial I/O ports.

0k...

r34d th1s and j00 w1ll understand m3!

l1sten. I l0ve to learn about new security and breaches.

antionline.com r0x!

but there are to many people waiting to change me..

if i want to sp33k l33t..

im gunna d0 it...

But 1 mean.. The m0ment i entered that chat and said "j0" (stands for yo)

i was immediately attacked my the users. hogfly and after that louie...

i understand louie is an oper..

but he abuses any0ne with questions in there..

codesage was kicked repeatedly like myself
    then banned repeatedly..

please guys.. lets n0t be l1ke that...

s0 fsck the irc.antionline.c0m

<--- geek
    ------------EViLSEED

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar

Excuse me Evilseed,

I beg to differ. Louie does not abuse those with questions in there. Part of the reason that I suspect you were kicked is because to be honest the "krad" talk makes you look like an idiot. Seriously. And when others come in and see that, they don't know what to think of AO.

If the AO chat is to be worthwhile we need discussions to be worthwhile. And not in the "krad" format. I personally would have a hard time understanding you and trying to answer any question you ask. Mostly because it would take me forever to translate that language (and I view it as another language).

I'd humbly ask that the next time you visit, please hold off on the "krad" talk. You're punctuation and spelling don't have to be perfect but if you ask your question in a simple format and have patience, someone will try to answer.

Matty, I have spoken to you but you never say anything. =(

Yes, MsMittens, you did talk to me.. I did reply btw...

but aside from that, every other time I have gone into the AO Chat (you weren't there any of the other times), I have pretty much been ignored / given the cold shoulder...
    Didn't even get a reply to a "Hello All"... *sniff*

Anyway, I'm gonna stop posting about people not talking to me, or people are gonna start thinking I whinge a lot because I'm alllll alone....
    -Matty_Cross
    \"Isn\'t sanity just a one trick pony anyway? I mean, all you get is one trick. Rational Thinking.
    But when you\'re good and crazy, hehe, the skies the limit!!\"

hehbris
    i am akilled from the chat room
    what did I do? i just talk to ms mittens
    i guess i am too smart for all them cluebies

or hehbris, it could just be that your an annoying prat, who has not posted one message of value(as in usefull information) since I first joined AntiOnline..... two months... and not even one message with any helpful information.. .just gibberish.. hell, not even gibberish.. I speak gibberish at times.. it makes more sense that whatever it is you've been talking...
    -Matty_Cross
    \"Isn\'t sanity just a one trick pony anyway? I mean, all you get is one trick. Rational Thinking.
    But when you\'re good and crazy, hehe, the skies the limit!!\"