Thread: Live Security Chat

Shmoo

Live Security Chat

I've been trying to get in there the past couple of days but everytime I do it trys to connect then the connection closes, then it happens again. I just want to know if anyone else has been experiencing or if its just me. I'm always using the java version.

Umut if your out there send me a personal message.

I also have encountered this problem and I tryed it with both MIRC ( an IRC client) and the Java version. So, I'm assuming it's a problem with Antionline.
    G.G.

I just tried to enter the chat but couldn't make it.
    instead, i got a message saying that a java class error had occurred or something so I think it's a problem with AO.
    But, i haven't tried Mirc.
    \"The best place to find a helping hand is at the end of your own arm...

using mIRC about a week and a half ago, all i got was the message "access restricted" and it booted me right out.
    just tried the jave chat, it worked fine for me. maybe you should check applets are handled un your security settings.
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

Just a Virtualized Geek MrLinus's Avatar

Talking

If you are attempting to connect to the irc chat you can do so via the other server, antichat.res.cmu.edu port 6667.

As for access restricted, it may be that you are on an ISP that is banned from the server.
    Goodbye, Mittens (1992-2008). My pillow will be cold without your purring beside my head
    Extra! Extra! Get your FREE copy of Insight Newsletter||MsMittens' HomePage

AntiOnline Senior Member
    No problems connecting here...