Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Mailbomber for win2k

You may be right Therealmaster and i am NOT on the side of lamers.
    In all the mail bombers ive seen, the number of letters sent can be set and it takes a large amount of messages to cause a DoS to someones mail account. if your just goofing with someone 50 or so letters can get you point accross and be nothing more than a minor pain in the butte. childish but mostly harmless.

I do agree with you script kiddies suck as do the people who give them malicious programs and scripts.

Re: ted... is that you?

So you wanna mail bomber that works with Win2000 and Xtra Proprietary eh? I am sure you can get that sort of thing at number of slime pit web sites on the net. And unless you are bombing your own machines, which I highly doubt that is not really the kind of thing I would suggest asking on a site that is intended to counter such things without stating clearly that you would like to know for test purposes.

What the hell is it with security related sites and lame ass kids assuming it is the place to get exploits and general hand holding on using them?

I would suggest you go learn something like how to run a successful earch on Google for what you want, and general internet usage before you get into bombing peoples email.
    Know this..., you may not by thyself in pride claim the Mantle of Wizardry; that way lies only Bogosity without End.

Rather must you Become, and Become, and Become, until Hackers respect thy Power, and other Wizards hail thee as a Brother or Sister in Wisdom, and you wake up and realize that the Mantle hath lain unknown upon thy Shoulders since you knew not when.

Banned
    Mail-bombing is a useless art, any respectable or commenly usd web-based e-mail service will allow the user to select all incoming mail at once and delete thus solving the problem.
    If this service is unavailable to you then consider changing your e-mail provider.

I kind of was expecting to find some people here with a degree of intelligence.
    This is uncalled for and has no apparent proof. Almost all members of Antionline have a degree of intelligence, some higher than others, some way below[Seb-G].
    People that cant find, use, need to ask about mail-bombers are truly childish, foolish unintelligent people.

wtf is a 'script kiddie' anyway, doubt it would fit my description.
    Not only does it fit your description but you could be used as an example when explaining to others what a script kiddie is.

I have been registered here alot longer than you so I feel you are the newbie.
    Maybe so, but he has contributed more than you ever will and has learned enough not to ask stupid questions, proof he is an avid member of Antionline.

I posted this in the Newbie forum as i thought it was a easy question.
    Well arent you intelligent then, I take it all back........*cough*

If this was such a dumb question, then why do you have mailbombers in your security downloads section
    He dosent, JP does, we dont run the site, we are members.

Seems I have had the wrong impression about the purpose of this site. I thought as the site offered Mailbombers in it's download section, that it condoned their use. Now I see I was wrong. But I am sure you can understand how I was mislead and confused.

As these programs are only for 'script kiddies' of whom you all despise so much, would it not be a good idea to removed this software from the downloads section.

No-one ever gave me a chance to say why I may have wanted such a program, but just was quick to flame me. I have no programing skills, and doubt i would ever be able to write any kind of application. But that is why you have programmers that make these things, whatever applications they are. Do you write all the software you use? I doubt it.

Just in case any of you were wondering, i have never mail bombed anyone, but liked having the software in case anyone ever attacked my site or bombed me. It is no biggy though, i don't really care about having a bomber that much, i have more important things to do.

Thanks for your 'help' anyway.
    Those of you who think you know everything are annoying to those of us that do.

If you were attacked by a hacker, a mail bomber would be among the worst ways to react. It is nothing more than an annoyance to your attacker, and would probably constitute provokation for them to do it again. That's why we have intrusion detection. You can get a log report of who did it, and report them to their ISP and law-enforcement. I recommend Snort. You can get it at www.snort.org You do take anti-hacker measures for your computer, don't you?

Nah, i don't use any anti-hacker measures, I used to, but the majority of attacks that i had were echos of myself bouncing back from server i had just visited and left. Also, all I ever heard was any firewall i used was crap, cos they were easy to get past. They were just more trouble than they were worth.

I did have some attacks when I was with AOL, all which I logged and reported to them, they did nothing about it.

I am on a '2 hour cut off' ISP, so my IP is changing all time. When I get my DSL connection, I will re-install my firewall for the fixed IP.
    Those of you who think you know everything are annoying to those of us that do.

Mailbomber!?! you need to move on...you don't wanna be a script kiddie for ever, do you?

re: UberC0der

Yes i was young once and not as bright as most, i guess

Originally posted by Suicidal Maniac
    Nah, i don't use any anti-hacker measures, I used to, but the majority of attacks that i had were echos of myself bouncing back from server i had just visited and left. Also, all I ever heard was any firewall i used was crap, cos they were easy to get past. They were just more trouble than they were worth.

I did have some attacks when I was with AOL, all which I logged and reported to them, they did nothing about it.

I am on a '2 hour cut off' ISP, so my IP is changing all time. When I get my DSL connection, I will re-install my firewall for the fixed IP.
    If you havent taken any measures to protect yourself from hackers, a mail bomber is the last thing you should worry about. ZoneAlarm and Tiny are both good firewalls, and they're free. Both can be found at www.download.com

Sometimes i do think putting viruses and mailbombers...etc.(?) on this site isn't such a great idea. They could end up in the hands of someone who will abuse them...someone who doesn't know the consequences....