Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: AntiOffline?

That anitoffline is a right sad bloody effort. I guess antionline should be flattered that someone should devote so much of their time in their lives to them (even if it is a lame attempt to insult).
    I reckon the amount of imitations and spoofs out there is a proportional reflection of the popularity of the original.

Ok guys, I know that site probably pisses alot of people off but...did you look at all the spoofs?

I thought it was pretty funny, people shouldn't be so serious.

Yeah he's probably just a script kiddie, but hey it's just a light hearted site.

However, I don't agree what he says about J.P. That sort of tookt he smile off my face... then it went back on when i went to the cyberarmy.com spoof site

Whoa.....Talk about people who have attnsion problems.....Downright pathetic !!!!
    Live Life KingSize !

Anti-Online Over The Years

I was playing with a new find for me when I saw this post.... the fun find I found was The Wayback Machine.... its pretty much an archive of websites over the year.... so I typed in AntiOffline.. unfortunately, the owner of AntiOffline has blocked it from being archived by the wayback machine... JP however, has not...

Go here , type in AntiOnline, and take a look at how AntiOnline has changed over the years...
    -Matty_Cross
    \"Isn\'t sanity just a one trick pony anyway? I mean, all you get is one trick. Rational Thinking.
    But when you\'re good and crazy, hehe, the skies the limit!!\"

Banned
    Antioffline is a one time site, you look for a while, maybe even laugh but you never return.

Thumbs down Re: AntiOffline?

Originally posted by Shmoo
    www.AntiOffline.com

Hmm, what came first the chicken or the egg?

The ironic thing is that most of us already knew about AntiOffline beforehand....we just didn't mention it. Now that you've posted a link to their site they've probably had more hits in one day than they've ever had. Might get a few more advertisers now..Good work Shmoo.....

i think We shouldn't pay attention to this kind of bullshit.
    That's someone who doesn't have anything else to do in his life.
    And he calls JP a lamer?
    What kind of benefit can you find when u visit that stupid site ah?
    \"The best place to find a helping hand is at the end of your own arm...

Cool Now that is lame

man o man how stupid can someone get that website is a disgrace to any and all people who even remotely use the internet and should be shut down.

I mean who in the hell has a stupid bitch award now that is gay as matter of a fact I give the person who created it the gay ****er award.

-white hacker

I took one look at that stupid site and immediatly left. This site owns compared that POS
    --It\'s all good... (Except for Windows ME)--

Shmoo
    Conf1rm3d_K1ll, hey I'm not trying to get AntiOffline to score any hits you moron. Why the **** are you attacking me off a sudden. I posted this thread so people could voice their opinions. So you must be that mother****er who been giving me negative AO points without a reason, cause they all are comin from this thread