15 50.00%
  • win

14 46.67%
  • mac os

1 3.33%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Better Avatars!

Well..

To tell you the truth, I happen to like my avatar.. I feel there is absolutely no need to change it.. And, while creativity and unique customization is always nice, if this avatar were not amongst the general selection, I would have uploaded the same one after searching for a new avatar later on..
    ~®¥ÅzÄÑ°FF~

Elen sila lumenn omentielvo..

Originally posted by ThePreacher
    JP has a lot of good avatars up, but I came across a problem when trying to insert my own custom avatar. It was never small enough. It would be nice if you could allow the avatars to be 50X60. This would allow for more headroom.
    I've found AOL buddy icons to be an excellent source for custom avatars, and due to their nature, they're always small enough. Try www.aimphuck.com for some good ones.

Re: good idea

Agree. Avatar's seperated by genere would be excellent.

Or at least put the Pokey Jokey Avatar's at the very end, and all of the Sesame Street ones first.
    Know this..., you may not by thyself in pride claim the Mantle of Wizardry; that way lies only Bogosity without End.

Rather must you Become, and Become, and Become, until Hackers respect thy Power, and other Wizards hail thee as a Brother or Sister in Wisdom, and you wake up and realize that the Mantle hath lain unknown upon thy Shoulders since you knew not when.

but wont that bring up the chaste system. like, "hey my avatar signifies that i'm better.. and your on the lower class.."

just thinking though
    When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth. - Sherlock Holmes

i am NOT a hacker :Þ

Originally posted by stflook

I've found AOL buddy icons to be an excellent source for custom avatars, and due to their nature, they're always small enough. Try www.aimphuck.com for some good ones.
    Thank you. As you can see I finally have a custom Avatar that I got from the site you reccommended.
    Wine maketh merry: but money answereth all things.
    --Ecclesiastes 10:19

Ennis, the guy in your avatar looks familiar. What is he from?

Originally posted by SolidPez
    Ennis, the guy in your avatar looks familiar. What is he from?
    I thought it was He-Man.

I think the current avatar system is fine, if you compare it to the difficulty in recataloguing everything. If you care that much about a nice prefab avatar, then why not look through several hundred images?
    [HvC]Terr: L33T Technical Proficiency