View Poll Results: How would you respond if we refused to hand over Osama Bin Laden?

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bomb the UK

7 25.00%
  • Impose Sanctions on the UK

4 14.29%
  • Indifference

3 10.71%
  • Allow the UK/International Law to handle the case?

14 50.00%

Thread: AVG Anti-Virus

AntiOnline Senior Member

Arrow AVG Anti-Virus

Ok I have AVG Anti-Virus (free version). Just curious if anyone else uses it and if they do, have they gotten good results with it.

Also, if anyone knows if it is equal/better/worse please post it.

I use AVG and so far it was worked fine for me. The only fault I find is that often the update option will tell me my database is up to date but when I go to the actual update it will download an update for me. So you have to be sure that your database is actually current. Peace.
    [shadow]Prepare ship for ludicrous speed![/shadow]

I too use AVG. It does a pretty good job of scanning and keeping my computer safe.

But, I agree with the previous guy, the update feature is a little skeptical. I have to do all of my updates manually. It's not that big of a deal, but it's something worth mentioning.

Besides that, I haven't had any other problems with it.
    How's that?
    ...the scent of your hair as you twirl in your fingers, and the time on the clock, when we realized that it\'s so late, and this walk that we shared....together!

Thumbs up

AVG,is an ok product and it's free.
    Jeff-UK

Norton AntiVirus 2002, only Windows A/V program I'd recommend to anyone, as long as it's kept up to date, that is
    One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them.
    One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.
    (The Lord Of The Rings)
    http://www.bytekill.net

My primary A/V is Norton,but have been using AVG on another machine and it seems pretty decent......no complaints so far other than the update glitch mentioned by lekt0r
    \"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he,himself,does not become a monster....when you gaze long into the abyss,the abyss also gazes into you\"

Friedrich Nietzche