Thread: Win 2000 Svr Anonymous login hack

Win 2000 Svr Anonymous login hack

Hi,

How to create a account in a Win 2000 Server machine if it has Anonymous login enabled.

Bye.

hi
    haha
    bye

Um...what the hell's going on here?
    Why am I still here?

I'm confused.

I'm taking a stab in the dark here, but I'm guessing pps111 has found a Windows 2000 Server who's administrator has left the Guest account open... and pps111 isn't happy with the low security level that is accessible and wants to be put in the Administrator Group.. or maybe the Enterprise Admin Group...

Am I right pps111?
    -Matty_Cross
    \"Isn\'t sanity just a one trick pony anyway? I mean, all you get is one trick. Rational Thinking.
    But when you\'re good and crazy, hehe, the skies the limit!!\"

Originally posted by Matty Cross
    I'm taking a stab in the dark here, but I'm guessing pps111 has found a Windows 2000 Server who's administrator has left the Guest account open... and pps111 isn't happy with the low security level that is accessible and wants to be put in the Administrator Group.. or maybe the Enterprise Admin Group...
    This post is mainly based on assumptions, so if its not right, appologies pps111.

I'm asuming that Matty Cross is right as pps111 is also looking for a sniffer to install on a remote machine. So, if im right,either he has found a way to do this...or is planning on doing this.

If this is the case pps111, then please don't...as its highly illegal unless you have the permission of the owner in writing.
    There\'s no sense in being Pessimistic...it would never work anyway.

Banned

The obvious.

He found a unsecure box and wants to illegally make a user acct. isn't that obvious?:P

Re: The obvious.

Originally posted by Prat
    He found a unsecure box and wants to illegally make a user acct. isn't that obvious?:P
    Well i was thinking that...but don't have much evidence to go on yet, so im just saying what if he has/does so that i don't offend anyone.

If this is for illegal purposes you are going to get flamed. I suggest you re-vise your question and make it seem like your doing somthing legal.

But anyway could you mail me the IP address so I can mail the system admin and warn them what your doing. Trust me it's a better challenge when the system admin is there watching your moves. That's the only way you know your 31773 I suggest you do that. Oh and if you do that you won't get caught either. The company usually will give you free tickets to Africa. So they can hold a trial there and sentence you to death in prison.While you have big black guys wanting to score at your ass. But they will probably infect you with the A.I.D.s virus in which you will die much sooner then you will go straight to hell because god is secretly a White hat and doesn't want your type in heaven. The devil will make Huge gigantic IIs servers which will chase you for eternity all because you decided to hack some lame system. Think about it is it really worth it. Everyone would be much happier if you just notify the system admin that there is a bug in the system and you might actually get rewarded. but probably not.

Have you ever heard of the Anti-Terroism act it might be worth looking into.

Originally posted by freeOn
    If this is for illegal purposes you are going to get flamed. I suggest you re-vise your question and make it seem like your doing somthing legal.
    It probably would pps111, at the moment it looks like you want to know how to do something illegal.

But anyway could you mail me the IP address so I can mail the system admin and warn them what your doing.
    If he'd have been clever enough to type the IP address out then i'd have already done it. Glad that im not the only one who thinks that way.

Trust me it's a better challenge when the system admin is there watching your moves. That's the only way you know your 31773 I suggest you do that.
    Well of course it is, he can prove to the rest of us how super-duper he is when he does break in.

Oh and if you do that you won't get caught either. The company usually will give you free tickets to Africa.... chase you for eternity all because you decided to hack some lame system.
    lol laughs at freeOn's amusing joke!

Think about it is it really worth it. Everyone would be much happier if you just notify the system admin that there is a bug in the system and you might actually get rewarded. but probably not.
    Coldn't have put it better myself. (are you a sys admin or something freeOn??)

Have you ever heard of the Anti-Terroism act it might be worth looking into.
    Only thing is...he might not be american.