Thread: return to wolfenstien castle

Question return to wolfenstien castle

has anyone here played this online game ???
    if not u should try it it's a great game!
    my ???? is has anyone that has played or know about wolfenstien seen the map mp_wolf29.bsp

and if so how would i go about getting this map
    It is a bootleg made map for the game .

if anyone has info or wants to aske me ??/ on the game im more than to help u can find my e-mail adress in my profile
    thank u to anyone that can help .
    Life is like a **** sandwich,
    The more bread u have the less **** u have to eat

Re: rtcw

No I haven't seen that map.

Oh, and by the way there is a Linux binary available at ftp://www.idsoftware.com/idstuff/wolf/linux/ , I am hoping that the actual binary will be available on or about Nov 27th /* the tentative release date */
    Know this..., you may not by thyself in pride claim the Mantle of Wizardry; that way lies only Bogosity without End.

Rather must you Become, and Become, and Become, until Hackers respect thy Power, and other Wizards hail thee as a Brother or Sister in Wisdom, and you wake up and realize that the Mantle hath lain unknown upon thy Shoulders since you knew not when.

Cool

I just downloaded the original Wolfenstein. I wish this was a multiplayer game capable of supporting 16 player deathmatches. It would be real easy to setup, all you would need is more weapons. If I ever get big into video game programming (as I wish to one day do) I will write a wolfenstein clone that can do all these things and give it away for free. Imagine not needing those big expensive graphics cards to have fun in a deathmatch. I will hop onto my 486 and play right along with someone with a p4. Oh well, until the day comes I will have to play this single player Wolfenstein.
    Wine maketh merry: but money answereth all things.
    --Ecclesiastes 10:19

Smile reply

to those who have seen wolfenstien the mp version
    they have come out with a 2nd game it's the same thing but they fixed alot of the bugs that come out in the first wolf multiplayer game check it out u might like it

and if anyone finds the map for wolf ------mp_wolf29 -------
    this is a bootleg map some one reverse enginered the beach test map and made there own so if ANYONE can getahold of it
    mail me im me do something i want this map
    PLEASE AND THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Life is like a **** sandwich,
    The more bread u have the less **** u have to eat

Shoot me, please

My son told me about Return to Castle Wolfenstein. (I'm so old, I remember the first 'Wolfenstein' (click, click, click...little stick men) long before the 3-D version came out.

Anyway, seems the other players are really annoyed with my tactics. (Sniper....shoot, move, shoot, move)

Now, when I login to a server, my firewalls go nuts with port 137 scans. Mostly from the 24.x.x.x network. Wonder why...laughing.

Just shoot me, don't hack me......roflmao

I don't know about the map but the games great.....
    \"SI JE PUIS\"