**important Notice**
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

Thread: **important Notice**

  1. #1
    hehbris
    Guest

    Exclamation **important Notice**

    Since C++ is derived from C, C is no longer a language because it is now a part of C++. The same applies to French and German. Since english incorporates german and french, those languages no longer exist. Now come tell that to the seperatist french opressors here in Quebec.
    Share on Google+

  2. #2
    You have interesting character..

    But yet again.. no website..


    I put more detail into my avatar to make you happy.
    Share on Google+

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Yes
    Posts
    4,429
    Well, Dutch incorporates lots of English, Finlandian, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Latin, Norwegian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Swiss and Turkish words...

    But then again, English, Finlandian, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Latin, Norwegian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Swiss and Turkish contain Dutch words as well...

    I guess all of those languages have become redundant then...

    Let's all start talking hehbridian, sounds like an interesting language. Can't be that difficult, too.
    Share on Google+

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Posts
    590
    True negative,
    oh no in Dutch means "oh nee"
    I believe in Iceland it's "o nei"

    cool huh?
    Share on Google+

  5. #5
    Originally posted by Negative
    Well, Dutch incorporates lots of English, Finlandian, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Latin, Norwegian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Swiss and Turkish words...

    But then again, English, Finlandian, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Latin, Norwegian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Swiss and Turkish contain Dutch words as well...

    I guess all of those languages have become redundant then...

    Let's all start talking hehbridian, sounds like an interesting language. Can't be that difficult, too.
    Wow...

    U know.. One day .. we will all speak a universal language incorporated of all languages..

    it should be called....




    l33t
    Share on Google+

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Posts
    168
    hehbris, you trying to start trouble?
    Share on Google+

  7. #7
    Originally posted by SolidPez
    hehbris, you trying to start trouble?
    uhh.... 2 late..

    he already has..
    Share on Google+

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Posts
    99
    you guys need to post websites with virtual "rings" and virtual "gloves" so you can finally duke it out
    visit clublouie.com!!
    Share on Google+

  9. #9
    Originally posted by aarobonob
    you guys need to post websites with virtual "rings" and virtual "gloves" so you can finally duke it out
    They have something better..
    its called "CounterStrike" a mod for halflife.
    Share on Google+

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Posts
    1,027

    Re: **important Notice**

    Originally posted by hehbris
    Since C++ is derived from C, C is no longer a language because it is now a part of C++. The same applies to French and German. Since english incorporates german and french, those languages no longer exist. Now come tell that to the seperatist french opressors here in Quebec.
    Well I guess that means you speak fluently in both French and German then right??

    Between, I don't see how your reasoning even remotely makes any sense...

    Ammo
    Share on Google+

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

 Security News

     Patches

       Security Trends

         How-To

           Buying Guides