Thread: Novell security (copyright violater)

Novell security (copyright violater)

Hello,
    I have a hacker question (I know it's illegal, please don't flame me!)
    I have a new novell server that needs to get up an running because I ran out of licenses for our existing one. Does anybody know how to bypass the copyright violation by installing another Novell server on the same domain as an exisiting novell server with the same disks.
    The server.msl file is merged into the server.exe file. (I'm guessing) Anybody know how to get another novell 4.12 server.exe file??
    Buying an extra license pack is really expensive and would take time to order... it's only for a short period. After reading some of the hacking stuff people do on other sites, I figured this might be an easy one for somebody.

Thanks

i dont know of 1. the place i work for now attempted it. they wound up with 2 separate novell networks.
    Is it necessary that all you employees be on the novel network. You cold have a novell network contained within an nt network.
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

Well, our main app is on the Novell server, which is why I can't take it down. We just recently moved locations and some of our servers are still in the old location... for another month. One of those servers is our print ques. Instead of having users go through a T1 line to access a print que, I put all the Ques on our main novell server (that has the main app).
    Problem is that it has 155 licenses, with people authenticating and capturing their printer, its exceeding the licenses. Maybe you know why on this, cause I thought once you authenticated, you could capture your printer with just one license... I found out that this isn't true... unless I have something configured wrong? So because I can't move the server yet, and I don't want to spend thousands of dollars on buying more licenses, I wanted to use my existing Novell disks to create another server on our network. Any ideas???
    Thanks
    Glory