Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: XBox-hacktool?

Sorry if I missed somethin' here, but it don't seem much point attacking a gaming system, apart from just for the sheer hell of it!
    One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them.
    One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.
    (The Lord Of The Rings)
    http://www.bytekill.net

Thumbs up

Check out what it looks like inside here:

http://www.xbox365.com/news/zcomment...AuAFEVFRjBapGo

(If the url breaks, cut & paste it.)
    In another article some people are trying to use a linux box as a server for the xbox.

Banned

hmmm

i think it could be exploitalble if some one sat down long enough with one and figred it out but what would u be able to do once u did hack it its not hosting anything so it would be pointless

Banned

sorry....

sorry Rewandythal i didnt see your posts skipped over them i think yet again sorry

Lightbulb x-box

x-box, are you sure you want an x-box.

ps 2 is awesome, the game cube will be better, and, well, x-box....lets see... who makes that again? oh yes...Captain billy Gates

i guess all i know is its just a goddamned game system, and if you get hacked on it, then you must be doing something stupid.

Unhappy

The X-Box is just another way that Microsoft is useing in order to eventually corner another market,this time the video game world.

I personaly do not support anything that M$ makes,I dont use their software
    nor do I use any of the other products.when I first got my computer as soon as I got it home I formated my harddrive and installed a real OS (linux).

If you want to know what video game system to get,I suggest you either
    get playstation2 or go for the nintendo game cube,in the end you will like
    either one of those systems better,for quality and perfomance.

I wouldn't use an x-box even if it were given to me for free,I would throw
    it away along with the other garbage M$ makes.

dont support M$ and dont buy the x-box,tell Bill Gates to stick to makeing
    shitty software and leave the video games to the real pros like playstation
    and nintendo.

Crimina1.

The xbox rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I just got done beating Halo on one level and lets see....theres a thousand more to go.
    Playstation? HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Game Cube? I laugh in your general direction.
    The hardware in an xbox puts em all to shame.
    This is not a flame.....just an unbiased opinion.

some people don't hack to gain things.... not everyone hacks to hack. sometimes people aren't as smart as AntiOnline subscribers. some people are malicious hackers. evil people. they just like to crash things. (which could be fun if they were your enemies ) just joking.

what does the attacker stand to gain, apart from your high scores?
    Although I agree with this and it is a perfectly sound point, there is in this world "lamers", people who generally have nothing to do as they make themselves outsiders ... they think to themselves "I know what will **** people off, ill trash their computer" this is a view held by many people who use programs such as sub7 (remote administration tools) to format hard drives. These people are the scum of the earth. No two ways about it.

I know not all people who use trojans are like that, there are some (and it is a select few) who were introduced into the security (Hacking) world by these programs and will in a short space of time realise that they are not the way to go.

Whilst on the subject i shall spend amoment talking about booters,nukers etc. These layabouts tend to be people who

1. Cant argue, do not even understand how to discuss things ...
    2. Cant fight there batles in real life ...

SO, they come into chat rooms to make themselves feel big. When they disagree with your view they (try to) boot you. This probably gives them an enormous sense of well being. All i can say is ... GROW UP.

Sorry if I offended anyone

Windows does not have enough free memory to run this program.

I will never intentionally abuse this board. However, when adding AntiPoints please be a man/woman and leave your name so we can discuss why you did so. I shall also leave my name on all points i send. Thankyou.

Someone mentioned it has a hard drive... doesn't that mean it'll be easy for it to become infected by viruses... not much point, but it could develop hard disk based viruses, surely?

Nothin' wrong with the PS2 or even Dreamcast as a game system... Microsoft try to do too much... and don't do any of it very well!!!

[Exception to rule: MS Flight Simulator 2000/2002- One of the *best* flight sims in existence!]
    One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them.
    One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.
    (The Lord Of The Rings)
    http://www.bytekill.net