Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Alcohol

Banned
    Originally posted by 8*B@LL

heh, ya know whats funny? im not a true Irishman(only about 62.5% Irish and i was born in the US), but i HAVE drank over there with my Irish relitaves. they cant drink Irish whiskey. i can without a problem. it was funny watching these two guys around my age(19) take a shot of paddy and just go nuts talkin about how it was the foulest stuff they've ever taisted and such, then taking a shot of it and just lookin at them. also, i LOVE guinness...cold, warm, any way i can get it.
    You must be going to odd pubs, Ive seen some old fellas who drink so much whiskey it starts to seep through their clothing.

paddy

I usually hate Paddy Irish whiskey but with orange juice its quite nice.

As for it seeping through your clothes..

If you twist your t-shirt into a glass u might be able to get another shot out of it maybe :-)

God,people will really start to believe we are all alcoholics over here

Whiskey and orange juice - tasty!
    I'm a guinness man myself, i can't believe you don't drink it ennis - its pretty tasty in belfast but in dublin - its delicious!

A fine white wine, Crown Royal, and some mountain brew!! These 3 can make for an interesting evening!
    We Know Who You Are.....

Originally posted by Ennis

You must be going to odd pubs, Ive seen some old fellas who drink so much whiskey it starts to seep through their clothing.
    I'm Scottish and have too agree with you Ennis he was at the wrong bar..
    \"SI JE PUIS\"

Ah.. Alcohol.. I used to be a big drinker, surprisingly.. or.. not so surprisingly in this day and age, when I was 15.. now.. I go to work and college full time, and hardly have enough time to sleep.. I find getting laid slightly more important than getting trashed..

BUT! When the moment comes, like the initial poster mentioned, Smirnoff Ice is most certainly my favorite of all drinks.. Next, I go with Captain Morgans Spiced Rum, Southern Comfort.. Rumple Minze.. I used to go with the Vodka - Beer Chaser, but.. that was back in the day when.. I would use illegal substances on a regular basis..

I'm actually a certified bartender.. but, I would never pay for a drink at a bar, I can not understand why someone would spend seven bucks for an ounce of liquor.. pathetic.. but.. when I'm mixing, I like red devils.. iced teas.. anything that.. would be worth the money if you were going to pay for it.. and.. I think I love all shots... and.. BEER!

=]:
    ~®¥ÅzÄÑ°FF~

Elen sila lumenn omentielvo..

Who needs alcohol when you can have Caffeine

Also, you'd better think twice about posting if your underage. JP will turn you over to the feds =D

Cool

i like to drink beer sometimes but that also only one glass ..otherwise
    then i feel my head heavy and the hang overy stays for pretty good
    hours...not allowing me to do any work, so i always drink some beer when
    i attend some parties or some thing like that...

intruder...

Re: Re: Fine Pennsylvania Beer

Originally posted by Wickdgin

I second that- where in PA are you, I'm in the Poconos

I too am in the Poconos. Wilkes-Barre/Scranton area. Got to love the Pottsville Sewer Water (A.K.A. Yuengling). Who'd have thought that drinking water that has coal deposit runoff would taste so damn good.

I spent a few summers in wildwood NJ and that yuengling was the only thing i could drink - its not guinness but it ain't bad.