Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Alcohol

Fine Pennsylvania Beer

If you're around PA, or some of the east coast states (NY,NJ,MD,DE), the best beer around has got to be Yuengling Lager.

I'm sure the Antionline crew knows what I'm talking about.

If you're ever in the area, you have to at least give it a shot. It's a ton better than scudwieser or girls light.

But, that's only the humble opinion of a local alcoholic.

Irishman

Since im also an Irishman like Ennis..ye would probably think that i drink Guinness and Irish whiskey..but against popular belief most young Irish people like prefer cider or Lager..me i go for a Heineken anyday

Banned
    ye would probably think that i drink Guinness and Irish whiskey..
    We probably will end up drinking it when were 50 though.

but against popular belief most young Irish people like prefer cider or Lager..me i go for a Heineken anyday
    Ever hear of Dutch Gold, I mean mould..!

Re: Irishman

Originally posted by siouxchief
    Since im also an Irishman like Ennis..ye would probably think that i drink Guinness and Irish whiskey..but against popular belief most young Irish people like prefer cider or Lager..me i go for a Heineken anyday
    heh, ya know whats funny? im not a true Irishman(only about 62.5% Irish and i was born in the US), but i HAVE drank over there with my Irish relitaves. they cant drink Irish whiskey. i can without a problem. it was funny watching these two guys around my age(19) take a shot of paddy and just go nuts talkin about how it was the foulest stuff they've ever taisted and such, then taking a shot of it and just lookin at them. also, i LOVE guinness...cold, warm, any way i can get it.
    -8-

There are 10 types of people in this world: those who understand binary, and those who dont.

I would say Kentucky Four Roses, and as for beer. Any belgium beer will do. Especially Palm.
    But American beer like Budweiser is nice too.

VODKA, i love that stuff, drink it whenever i can at parties
    \"I am convinced that societies which live without government enjoy an infinitely greater degree of happiness than those who do.\" Thomas Jefferson

Smile

Black and Tan.....
    \"SI JE PUIS\"

Talking Don't drink gasoline

A friend of mine is starting up a hobby of making his own 'mikeahol'. The first attempt failed miserably, smelled like grape bread. Little did he know that you can't use baking yeast to brew. The last few experiments turned out well though, him and I turned a bottle of sobe into arabian death liquor. That stuff will mess you up right, but it smells like ethanol. Oh well, if I'm still alive tomarrow, I'll know how to make it without dying.
    RedTheFed

\"If you can\'t make it good, make it look good.\" - Bill Gates

Shmoo
    Absolut Vodka and no pulp orange juice...yeeeaaa (Screwdriver)

And for all your drinking needs go to www.Webtender.com

get it..bartender....webtender..ha...ha.haha.ha....okay

And always drink responsibly that also meaning drive slowly

Re: Fine Pennsylvania Beer

Originally posted by jezter6
    If you're around PA, or some of the east coast states (NY,NJ,MD,DE), the best beer around has got to be Yuengling Lager.
    I second that- where in PA are you, I'm in the Poconos