Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Alcohol

Exclamation

A non-drinker here. I quit my boozing about three years ago, durn near died from a drunk driver. Think about it.
    Now I have plenty of cash in pockets, $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.......
    KNOWLEDGE IS OF TWO KINDS: We know a subject ourselves or we know where to find information upon it. SAMUEL JOHNSON

Re: Fine Pennsylvania Beer

Originally posted by jezter6
    If you're around PA, or some of the east coast states (NY,NJ,MD,DE), the best beer around has got to be Yuengling Lager.

I'm sure the Antionline crew knows what I'm talking about.

If you're ever in the area, you have to at least give it a shot. It's a ton better than scudwieser or girls light.

But, that's only the humble opinion of a local alcoholic.
    I moved from PA to OR and say Yeungling is one of my favorites. Can't get the Budwiser of PA in Portand It is not the best beer but beats all others in its price range. While I visit during the Thanksgiving week I'll drink a fair share of it.

-D

my poison is anything german (jager, barenjager, apfel korn...the list goes on) oh yeah, rum and coke!!!!

Cool

I drink about once a month at the most, but I do have a couple of favorites. Either a plain old amoretto sour, or if you're talking beer, Moose Drool. Unfortunately, it's a microbrew that's only available in the Montana/Wyoming area and doesn't make it clear out here to Michigan. If nothing else, you've gotta love the name and logo on this stuff. They've also got one called Slow Elk. Read the descripion; quite amusing.
    Some people have a way with words, while others...erm...thingy.

Re: fav booze

#<include beer.h>
    Fav mixed Beer:
    Black and Tan (half pint Guiness and half pint Bass)
    Poor mans black velvet (half pint guiness and half pint cider)

Best beer I have ever had: Red Back (australian beer)
    2nd best: Toohey's (australian beer)
    3rd best: Guiness
    4th best: all german beers I have ever tried

Don't know what it is about aussie beer but it is damn good, don't get hang overs either. It is even better with a pub full of those total babes they seem to have so many of in Australia.

I don't like hard liquor too much, I don't drink often so I get blasted really fast on anything above aussie beer strength.
    Know this..., you may not by thyself in pride claim the Mantle of Wizardry; that way lies only Bogosity without End.

Rather must you Become, and Become, and Become, until Hackers respect thy Power, and other Wizards hail thee as a Brother or Sister in Wisdom, and you wake up and realize that the Mantle hath lain unknown upon thy Shoulders since you knew not when.

YaY 4 Australian Beer!!!!

UberC0der... what pub were you going too??? Please tell!!!
    -Matty_Cross
    \"Isn\'t sanity just a one trick pony anyway? I mean, all you get is one trick. Rational Thinking.
    But when you\'re good and crazy, hehe, the skies the limit!!\"

In Perth, the ones I remember were:
    Metropolis (techno/rave'ish dance club)
    Pinoccio "ditto"
    big E (thats what everyone called it anyway)
    Novak and Novak (cool pub)
    (something) monkey

Darwin:
    Blue Boar, or something like that
    I don't remember the names of the rest of them, they were all very cool though.

Melbourne:
    Green Ant (yet another techno/rave'ish club)
    A whole bunch of the other dance club'ish palces (melbourne sure has a lot of these.)
    several other small pubs, all very nice

Brisbane:
    Train or `The Train' is the only one I really remember
    "ditto" on the small nice pubs

I remember what most of them looked like on the inside
    Anyway Matty, I have never before and never since done so much drinking ( and great beer at that ) as I did on my 1 month trip to Australia.

Gorgeous women (that killer accent), the bets beer on earth, lots of cumputer geeks, oustanding weather, I simply must go back. I have been trying every since my little visit to find a job in Australia, no luck yet but I am still looking.
    Know this..., you may not by thyself in pride claim the Mantle of Wizardry; that way lies only Bogosity without End.

Rather must you Become, and Become, and Become, until Hackers respect thy Power, and other Wizards hail thee as a Brother or Sister in Wisdom, and you wake up and realize that the Mantle hath lain unknown upon thy Shoulders since you knew not when.

all this talk, but i don't see any drinking!

alright alright everyone, so who's going to go have a frothy beir or alcoholic concotion this evening...anyone wanna join me, lol.
    All this talk about drinking makes me thirsty for more than the water fountain around the corner!

OH TEQUILA

I Jus love my tequila sunrise ... in pint glasses. Also i got this homemade spirit from italy a couple of weeks ago, its a real thick, bright yellow coloured liquid, it has no label yet i swear after a triple you start to believe that reality is an illusion caused by LACK of alcohol.

One tequila
    Two tequila
    Three tequila
    FLOOR!

Windows does not have enough free memory to run this program.

I will never intentionally abuse this board. However, when adding AntiPoints please be a man/woman and leave your name so we can discuss why you did so. I shall also leave my name on all points i send. Thankyou.

Smile vodka

vodka is so simple ... you can drink cold/warm/frozen it doesn't matter.... even taught i'm not russian i have to admire their use of it; not only thier natural pseudo immunisation but all the occurence when they do abuse vodka...
    whenever something happens there it is celebrated/remembered by a glass of vodka it can
    be weddings/burials/parties/babies crying/you name it ...... and they keep on drinking ...
    that my frinds is a great spirit... just keep the flow (of alcohool) going....