Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 9-11

AntiOnline Senior Member

Re: .

Originally posted by Tomsan
    but I cant say that it was ALL osama and taliban's fault.
    I think america had this coming for a while.
    and I think its good in some way this **** happened, 'cause
    the americans get kinda arrogant once in a while and someone has too stop that so now and then.
    You say we are arrogant? In what way? It is Osama's fault. And America did nothing to deserve this.. America did nothing but prosper, and its jealous bastards like you who make up bullcrap like this and post it.

whats really going on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was going to right a whole bunch of things proving that all this **** is going on because of greed, money, power from ALL sides no mater what side you think is good!!!! Governments fight wile innocent people die that’s the way its always going to be. Here is something I found on the net that cleared up alot for me...

Understanding Oil
    By (System of a Down)

The brutal attacks/bombings this week in New York, and Washington D.C., along with threats of attacks there and elsewhere in the country have changed our times forever. While the mass media concentrates on the details of the destruction, and the blanketed words of politicians, I will attempt to understand and explain the events from the fence. BOMBING AND BEING BOMBED ARE THE SAME THINGS ON DIFFERENT SIDES OF THE FENCE.

Terror is not a spontaneous human action without credence. People just don’t hijack planes and commit harikari (suicide) without any weight of thought to the action. No one in the media seems to ask WHY DID THESE PEOPLE DO THIS HORRIFIC ACT OF VIOLENCE AND DESTRUCTION?

To be able to understand the answer to this, we must first look at our U.S. Mideast Policy. During most of the 20th century, U.S. businesses have worked on attaining oil rights and concessions from countries in the Middle East and Eastern Europe. After WWI, secret back door deals by our State Dept. yielded oil rights from then defeated Turkey to fields in what is now Iraq and Saudi Arabia, in return for looking the other way at a crime against humanity, the Genocide of the Armenians by the Turks. Oil profits have been the motivating factors behind many attempts at counterinsurgency of democratic regimes by the CIA and the U.S in the Middle East (such as Iran in the 1950s, where the Shah replaced the Prime Minister who refused to give up oil rights to the U.S., and since the people couldn’t deal with the Shah, an extremist government headed by the Ayatollah Khomeini ultimately prevailed). During the Iran-Iraq war, America supplied both sides with weapons and advice. These are not the actions of a rich superpower wanting peace. Let’s not forget that Saddam Hussein, before being America’s vision of the Anti-Christ, was a close ally of the U.S., and the CIA. So what was the firm belief system of consecutive American administrations that caused all this to occur ? PEACE IN THE MIDDLE EAST WILL LEAD TO HIGHER OIL AND GASOLINE PRICES. Let’s not also forget the power of the Arms industry, disguised as defense, that still sells billions of dollars of weapons to the area. Therefore it has not been in the short-term economic interest of the U.S. to foster Peace in the Middle East. Using the above reasoning, the U.S. has encouraged extremist governments, toppled democracies, as in the case of Iran to replace it with a monarchy, rigged elections, and many more unspeakable political crimes for U.S. businesses abroad. Let’s not also forget the Red Scare. During the war between the then Soviet Union and Afghanistan, the U.S. armed and supported the Taliban, a fundamentalist Muslim organization, and allowed them to export opium and heroin out of their country to pay for those weapons. Therefore the Taliban rose to power and control with the help of the U.S.A. Today, the bombing of Iraq still continues, no longer covered by the media, the economic embargo still remains, killing millions of children, and recently, while the world and the U.N. General Assembly have cried out to bring in peacekeeping forces into Israel and Palestine, to end the escalated war and recent assassinations, the U.S. has vetoed the rest of the Security Council and has halted the possibility of peace, there, in the most volatile place in the world.

People in Serbia, Lebanon, Iraq, Sudan, and Afghanistan to name a few have seen bombs fall, not always at military targets and kill innocent civilians, as the scene in New York city yesterday. The wars waged by our government in our names has landed smack in the middle of our living room. The half hour of destruction closed down all world financial markets, struck the central headquarters of our military, and had our leaders running into bunkers, and our citizens into fear and frenzy. What scares me more than what has occurred is what our reactions to the occurrences may cause. President Bush belongs to a long generation of Republican Presidents who love war economies. The media has only concentrated on the bombings, if you will, and what type of retaliations are looming for the perpetrators. What everyone fails to realize is that the bombings are a reaction to existing injustices around the world, generally unseen to most Americans. To react to a reaction would be to further sponsor the reaction. In other words, my belief is that the terror will multiply if concrete steps are not taken to sponsor peace in the middle east, NOW. This does not mean that we should not find the guilty party(s), Bin Laden, or whoever they may be, and not try them. Put simply, as long as a major injustice remains, violence precipitates to the surface of life.

Native American folklore, the Bible, Nostradamus, and many other major religious beliefs point to this era with the visuals of yesterday’s disasters, and conditions of ecological disasters we experience daily in our lives today. War, rumors of war, famine, long burning fires, etc., are at our doorstep. We can prevail over this possible vision with the power of the human spirit, understanding, compassion, and peace. IT’S TIME TO PUT OUR NEEDS FOR SECURITY AND SURVIVAL, ACHIEVED ONLY THROUGH PEACE, ABOVE AND BEYOND PROFITS, ESPECIALLY IN THESE TIMES.

SOLUTION:

The U.S. should stop sidestepping the U.N. Security Council, and allow U.N. Peacekeeping troops and missions to the Middle East. Stop the violence first.

Stop the bombing and patrol of Iraq.

With today’s gains in the use of alternative fuels, develop them to full usage with autos and other utilities, to make the country less dependant on an already depleting natural reserve, oil.

By initiating peace, we would have already shaken the foundations of support for Bin Laden, and/or all those that sponsor activities like those we saw yesterday, and break the stronghold of extremists on the world of Islam. On the other hand, if we carry out bombings on Afghanistan or elsewhere to appease public demand, and very likely kill innocent civilians along the way, we’d be creating many more martyrs going to their deaths in retaliation against the retaliation. As shown from yesterday’s events, you cannot stop a person who’s ready to die.

AntiOnline Senior Member

Angry Re:

The U.S. should stop sidestepping the U.N. Security Council, and allow U.N. Peacekeeping troops and missions to the Middle East. Stop the violence first.
    Stop the bombing and patrol of Iraq.
    1. I can't see how you can have such a screwed up thinking. Why should the UN be involved be in this at all?

Ok I will show you why. Say we let the UN take care of it. What would happen is that the US would end up supplying 50%+ of our troops to the UN Peacekeeping Forces, only have our troops be under control of a foreign country's officer.

This act of terrorism was done by a hateful, jealous, coward, against America, and America will track Bin Laden down and bring him to justice on it's own.

2. We should stop the bombing and patrolling of Iraq? Ok, we will just let them make all their bio-chemicals and other crap they make.

Oh, and maybe we could let them start making some nukes so they can supply them to Bin Laden. Hey what a great idea!

Bottom Line: America gets punched, it goes and gets a M-16 and shoots back. It doesn't hand the gun to his cousin and fall in line behind him.

Re: rm -rf /bin/laden | -ncheck -20

This was not about all the stupid reasons those of you in europe that dislike Americans for whatever reason think of it as. It was not some thing about what shitheads americans are when on holliday in Germany or the UK, or that americans are stuck up or any other bullshit.

Osama Bin Laden did this because America represents the prosperity and military power of the West. The US has ships, marines, aircraft, and troops all over the world. The economic impact of the US economy is felt throughout the world. They make the most visible target.

His group and those that follow his ideals hate all of you. Christians, Jews, Buddahist, Black, White, Hispanic, Asian, they hate all of us and wish to see our destruction, most of all the destruction of the US for the reasons mentioned above.

My point (before I get worked up to full flame heat) is that the only reason it wasn't YOUR country is that you are not as visible as the US, or maybe you don't have a building with over 50,000 people in it to fly an airplane into. I swear, if I hear one more 'americans had this coming... blah blah yak schmack' line from another stupid kid am going to get `Quad Damage' and do some ass kicking of my own.
    Know this..., you may not by thyself in pride claim the Mantle of Wizardry; that way lies only Bogosity without End.

Rather must you Become, and Become, and Become, until Hackers respect thy Power, and other Wizards hail thee as a Brother or Sister in Wisdom, and you wake up and realize that the Mantle hath lain unknown upon thy Shoulders since you knew not when.

Originally posted by Shmoo
    Thor, how has it affected you?
    Well we moved the mail opening group to different building. And I hit the news sites more often now. Also lots of strange dreams every few days..you asked
    \"SI JE PUIS\"

in The Netherlands the accident didnt really affected us.
    -Tomsan
    WTF!!! An accident. . . oh, they just happened to end up at the controls of the plane. They just happened to turn towards the Twin Towers. . . they just happened to crash into them. It was all ONE BIG F**** ACCIDENT!! Just like your birth. Im sorry. I usually wouldnt write something like this. . . but that just crosses the FN line. Its sad to see someone that believes like that. You need help man. Serious help!!!

"Never give in-never, never, never, in nothing great or small, large or petty, never give in to convictions of honor and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy!" - Winston Churchill

Banned
    Originally posted by Tomsan
    in The Netherlands the accident didnt really affected us.
    Originally posted by RogueSpy
    Its sad to see someone that believes like that. You need help man. Serious help!!!
    RogueSpy, the English word 'accident' has two meanings in Dutch:

1. Something that happens by coincidence (as in 'they just happened to end up at the controls of the plane').

2. A crash, casualty, ill-luck.

The Dutch word is 'ongeluk', literally 'no luck', or 'ongeval', the opposite of 'geval', which is Dutch for 'case'.

The word 'accident' btw is French, and in French it has the same two meanings as in Dutch...

I'm pretty sure TomSan was referring to that second acceptation.

I hope so. If that is the case. . . . im sorry. I've just got a lot on my mind right now and needed something to blow off steam at. . .
    "Never give in-never, never, never, in nothing great or small, large or petty, never give in to convictions of honor and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy!" - Winston Churchill

Re: Re: .

Originally posted by uraloony

and its jealous bastards like you who make up bullcrap like this and post it.
    jealous on what????
    GOD invented evolution \'cause he couldn\'t do it all by himself.

Re: Re:

Originally posted by uraloony

1. I can't see how you can have such a screwed up thinking. Why should the UN be involved be in this at all?

Ok I will show you why. Say we let the UN take care of it. What would happen is that the US would end up supplying 50%+ of our troops to the UN Peacekeeping Forces, only have our troops be under control of a foreign country's officer.

This act of terrorism was done by a hateful, jealous, coward, against America, and America will track Bin Laden down and bring him to justice on it's own.

2. We should stop the bombing and patrolling of Iraq? Ok, we will just let them make all their bio-chemicals and other crap they make.

Oh, and maybe we could let them start making some nukes so they can supply them to Bin Laden. Hey what a great idea!

Bottom Line: America gets punched, it goes and gets a M-16 and shoots back. It doesn't hand the gun to his cousin and fall in line behind him.
    peacekeeping forces?? oh.. so thats how you call them in AMERICA..!!

bio-chemicals and other crap?? you mean that stuff AMERICA makes and develops !!

nukes??? oh you mean that weapon that AMERICA has alot!!
    GOD invented evolution \'cause he couldn\'t do it all by himself.