Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 9-11

Post 9-11

We have so many people from outside the U.S. how has the events of 9-11 effected you and the way you surf, also the U.S. people too.
    \"SI JE PUIS\"

im in the US...

my dads a pilot, and whenever he goes to the airport he waits in security for about an hour, i cant imagine, having to wait an hour in order to go to work! i can see why he gets pissed off about it
    \"I am convinced that societies which live without government enjoy an infinitely greater degree of happiness than those who do.\" Thomas Jefferson

Shmoo
    In my area like around central Illinois there have been a lot of false threats and all that other bullshit like people putting baby powder in envelopes and sending them around. We also got military MP's at our airport all they really do is just stand around and look tough and baddass. As far as I know before the events of Sept. 11 there was a high demand for pilots so I was going to go down to SIU Carbondale and work on becoming a commercial pilot, cause that has been my dream since I was very little. But now, man, I don't know what the situation is. Since no one wants to fly anymore. It seems after sept 11 once everyone finally calmed down and started to fly again that airbus went down like 2min after take off and now everyone is ****in paranoid. I don't have a problem with flying though. The only thing I get worried about up there is ******* instructors. So I dont know what the future holds for me I might as well just become an airplane mechanic and work on avionic systems.

**** happens.... but some **** is just too ****ed up!!!!!
    give me a nuke and i'll release my wrath!!!!
    (and i'm not even from the US, i'm just a bloody Dane)
    zion1459
    Visit: http://www.cpc-net.org
    \"Software is like sex: it\'s better when it\'s free.\" -Linus Torvalds

Banned
    Well Im more concerned about what I write or say so as not to offend any Americans. Ireland was shocked by Sept.11 and well I suppose it's made me more aware of US pride you guys really know how to stick together when times get tough.

hey thor were is hehbris ?

Question

Were is hehbris .... I was in Beirut the last time something like this happend, it's good to hear from other people and how they think
    \"SI JE PUIS\"

Shmoo
    Thor, how has it affected you?

Exclamation Out here

Sydney here.
    Part of my job at work is to open letters and stuff and sought them. Past few weeks we have been getting alot of jiff and icing sugar in envelopes. It's pretty funny after we find out but till then the people who were unfortunate enough to open those letters get a bit shakey.

There are some real bastards out there who like to be 'funny'.

Lightbulb .

in The Netherlands the accident didnt really affected us.
    offcourse on the stocks, and we where being blamed that our country was a good breeding and hiding land for terrorists!!
    well whatever.

but I cant say that it was ALL osama and taliban's fault.
    I think america had this coming for a while.
    and I think its good in some way this **** happened, 'cause
    the americans get kinda arrogant once in a while and someone has too stop that so now and then.

I am not saying that I agree with the terrorist actions.
    but I am also not agreeing with what america is doing now
    GOD invented evolution \'cause he couldn\'t do it all by himself.