View Poll Results: Which Linux should a newbie(me) learn for the first time.

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • RedHat

4 40.00%
  • Suse

3 30.00%
  • Mandrake

3 30.00%
  • Any Others

0 0%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Would you bomb the UK?

Sioux,

Thanks for the reply.

Answer 1: Over here means Ireland

a local understanding.

Answer 2: Vast ,Vast majority of the IRA's money comes from America i.e. Boston ,New York

Is that not Support?

Extra Fact: IRA are not drug dealers and are known to try and remove dealers from their neighbourhoods.

Both Factions of terrorists use extortion and racketeering to get local money and control.
    This isnt Extra Fact, its just their protection of their own interests.

Remember Bloody Sunday? Just for those who dont.British "soldiers" shot dead 14 unarmed people at a civil rights march in Derry.God sounds like terrorism?

Nope it doesnt sound like terrorism. The legal arguments of their actions are for another place, but they were there at the request of the Governing bodies and authorities.

http://www.bloodysundaytrust.org/

try this one: http://www.cain.ulst.ac.uk/index

Also .Rubber and plastic bullets have been used as a means of intimidating and deterring demonstrations in North of Ireland. Since 1973, more than 54,000 of these lethal projectiles have been fired at the civilian population. Seventeen people, eight of them young children, have been killed, most in circumstances which amount to murder. Hundreds have been seriously injured. Injuries include serious mental and physical disablement.

Sounds a bit dodgy too?

Sounds very dodgy, would be nice to find the stats on the amount of bricks, bottles and petrol bombs thrown by all rioters during this period.

For general information:
    1968 - 1998 people killed due to Northern ireland 'Troubles'
    Security Services - 1111
    Civilian - 1838
    Irish Security - 10
    protestant paramilitaries - 133
    Republican Paramilitaries - 388

I think you are missing my point E-1 which is fair enough cos it is easy to get pissed off when someone is targeting your country and u probably couldnt give a crap about N. Ireland.As a recent poll suggests about 90% of people in england would hand N.ireland back instantly.My point was to point out the fact that Al Qaeda are insane in the fact that they think they are doing the things they do for god.Its a religious thing.They dont care about civilian deaths and have no main "cause".

Could you not argue that a belief in God is a Cause? i would certainly class the acts of cetain groups of people, whether it is Spitting, Hurling abuse or throwing rocks at young children going to school, the bombing of Harrods department store or a suicide bomb attack, as all the work of Lunatics and deranged fanatics.

If you analyse the IRA for a moment.Against popular belief the IRA dont hate british people or protestant people.The founder of Irish Republicanism (Wolfe Tone)was a protestant.

I have no religeous beliefs myself, and have always believed that the problems involved in Ireland is because of the dismembered state of the country.

If they hated British people why do they destroy the centre of London at night in the business area of the city and give a warning when they could do it during they day in the shopping district without a warning?Simply to cause maximum damage and to force home the point to get British troops out of Ireland.Not to kill british civilians.

Does a Bicyle filled with Explosives and detonated in the pedestrian shopping area of a seaside town in summer in the afternoon not count then? as this type of weapon is purely designed to cause injuries, kind of hard to argue the 'cleanliness' of any weapon.

Again i must say im not anything to do with the group i just wanted to show the differences to people who wouldnt know.

As i said before. It does not matter Who gives What support to Which Terrorist. It is Wrong.
    Who Cares Wins

I think it's really a moot point, because, as with the other fanatics in his organization, he would probably let himself be killed before capture.

Banned
    [QUOTE]Originally posted by E-1

Answer 2: Vast ,Vast majority of the IRA's money comes from America i.e. Boston ,New York

Is that not Support?
    Yeah true but they do have other ways of funding themselves and its far from pretty wouldnt you agree?

Extra Fact: IRA are not drug dealers and are known to try and remove dealers from their neighbourhoods.
    The INLA are renowned for keeping drugs out of estates in Dublin suburbs and were I live, and have a small vigilante presence in my area.
    However I wouldnt be surprised if the IRA had drug dealing connections, admit it.
    A lot of smuggled goods such as counterfeit goods that are found in Ireland are linked to both Loyalist and Republican groups.

Both Factions of terrorists use extortion and racketeering to get local money and control.
    Very true.

This isnt Extra Fact, its just their protection of their own interests.
    Not sure what youre hinting at here.

Remember Bloody Sunday? Just for those who dont.British "soldiers" shot dead 14 unarmed people at a civil rights march in Derry.God sounds like terrorism?
    Need I say more?

One more thing Ireland gained it's independance from the people of working class England, the IRA could not have beating the British or gain independance for the South without their opinion.

More importantly I hate all this, I hate the fact that I live in a country where Terrorist groups are not that hard to find and so many were mindlessly killed.

I far from hate the English, my best friends a Protestant but neither of us are religious but he has been abused over it before by mindless bigots.

Anyway I doubt we will every have a united Ireland and I mean no offense by anything I have posted here.

I am not affialated with any group or type of people I am my own man I hope. I like all people once they are not bigots, rascist or downright ignorant.

Lets forget the troubles and not discuss this type of thing here, there is a time and a place for this and its in the parliaments.

The British left us one thing and thats democracy. We are very different people but alike in more ways than we care to admit.

Hopefully perhaps not in the next generation but the following the troubles will be forgotton and conversations like this will be confined to the history books.

Sorry if anyone is offended but I cannot stress how much I dont look at people by race, culture, country, colour, intelligence or sex. It just dosent matter to me as long as you are willing to understand.

I could go on about this all day but Ive Euros to make!

Wink interesting

Interested in the opinions.When i mentioned that they were funded from the USA i was doing so to illustrate that it wasnt "drug money".Regarding the Real IRA from darkes.**** them.Shower of c***s.

Anyway i think maybe we should just agree to disagree.Dont want to start arguing about my bombing was worse than yours and more people died or that hunger strike is worse than such and such a thing.That would be silly and i know no-one wants to.

No offence intended to anybody for all posts .I love England and one of my favourite cities in the world is London.Kicks ass + u get a great response being Irish over there :-)

Now security ......

Re: kill -9 /bin/laden

Well..... If this happens, just take him for a walk so one of our CIA assasins can bust a cap in that ass with a high powered sniper rifle while he is enjoying the morning air in the park.
    Know this..., you may not by thyself in pride claim the Mantle of Wizardry; that way lies only Bogosity without End.

Rather must you Become, and Become, and Become, until Hackers respect thy Power, and other Wizards hail thee as a Brother or Sister in Wisdom, and you wake up and realize that the Mantle hath lain unknown upon thy Shoulders since you knew not when.

My Grandmother lost her mother and her aunt (plus both eardrums) to one of Hitlers bombs so as much as I would like to anything to get him I ...and God hate to say this ..NO I would go by the law... I'll do it but I don't like it....
    \"SI JE PUIS\"