Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: my son is a ****

Originally posted by Alcatraz
    Everybody flocks to the horrible posts. Oops...I'm doing the same thing. We need moderators or something to clean up this trash.
    Horrible it may be, but it's also funny as hell. Come on...admit it. You had to find it at least a little bit amusing. I know I did. The only scary part is that it's probably accurate.

stflook,
    Your right but aren't you worried about what he(hehbris) can do to us

People from Canada can be dangerous just watch South Park

I know I'm going too being sorry for keeping this going but damn't hehbris I know you have a sense of humor....
    \"SI JE PUIS\"

Let me clarify something here. I do NOT support hehbris. I don't know how anybody could possibly come to that conclusion. So whoever gave me all those negative AntiPoints, I'd like them back.

Horrible it may be, but it's also funny as hell. Come on...admit it.
    Yeah, stflook, it is funny and entertaining and stupid enough to be worth reading five times, but it's still ****ed up.

And thanks to the person who called me a retard and gave me 3 negative antipoints for that moderator suggestion.
    Why am I still here?

I agree it's ****ed up, but it's still funny. I guess the big question comes down to if it's more ****ed up than funny, or more funny than ****ed up. I agree that there should be moderators to take care of this stuff. I didn't say I liked that people posted this crap, but I see how people could have thought that. Just think....if we had moderators, hehbris would have never gotten all that attention in the first place when he was after MsMittens.

While I see how you can be agitated with people giving you 3 negative AntiPoints for your post, the guy who gave me my negative ones was worth at least 12. Normally I wouldn't let that irk me, but that's a big hit to take, and the abusers never get that kind of power, so it's somebody big who hates me.

I sometimes wish that the people who give out negative antipoints would state their opinion in the post instead of anonymously after that angry red antipoint.

Maybe threads like these need a place to vote if its funny or ****ed up. If its funny it stays. If its ****ed up it goes.

Oh well.
    Why am I still here?

Banned
    I got Antipoints for giving hehbis abuse, luckily they were only grey but the message says, 'hehbris is great, leave him alone'

Wtf! I got antipoints for that, c'mon.

Maybe it was hehbris himself giving you the antipoints. I don't trust those things anymore.
    Why am I still here?

Banned
    Probably was it was grey and didnt affect my level but when I gave him some for the Ethics thread he went all red.....

Someone gave me red antipoints sayin 'You got too many antipoints so Ill take a few away' I see the humour but plz dont do it again!