Thread: What's wrong with the IRC network of Antionline?

What's wrong with the IRC network of Antionline?

What's wrong with it???? It keeps on banning me from even connecting the server???

I have the same problem but I'm not getting banned, I usually use the java interface that you get when you hit the IRC banner at the top of the site. I really like it and don't know any good irc applications so I use that. I think my problem is that I have outdated stuff, because the one at my school works perfectly. lol, so I don't know what's going on. Somtimes the server is down some times you can connect and the others just won't load right.

I wish you could telnet into the chat room but to many security risks with that.

No No No. . . no-one is banned. . . the AO IRC server is down. Thats why it says . . .
    *** Connecting to irc.antionline.com (6667)
    *** Unable to connect (Connection refused)
    This usually happens every weekend when JP decides to work on Antibot or the server. . . It dosn't really matter because if u let it keep trying to connect, it will eventually connect to the CMU server...... unless you are using the java interface on AO. . . then ur screwed.
    "Never give in-never, never, never, in nothing great or small, large or petty, never give in to convictions of honor and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy!" - Winston Churchill

More Problems!

I've been banned from antionline for something that a trojan horse did. Second, can you remove the ban? Third, how could IRC.ANTIONLINE.COM let you rename yourself to a registered person's name??? (according to IRC log, that's was the last thing it send before the ban)

Dame, just when I think the internet is safe without a firewall and IDS......