What's wrong with the IRC network of Antionline?

Thread: What's wrong with the IRC network of Antionline?

Banned

What's wrong with the IRC network of Antionline?

What's wrong with it???? It keeps on banning me from even connecting the server???
    Share on Google+

I have the same problem but I'm not getting banned, I usually use the java interface that you get when you hit the IRC banner at the top of the site. I really like it and don't know any good irc applications so I use that. I think my problem is that I have outdated stuff, because the one at my school works perfectly. lol, so I don't know what's going on. Somtimes the server is down some times you can connect and the others just won't load right.

I wish you could telnet into the chat room but to many security risks with that.
    Share on Google+

No No No. . . no-one is banned. . . the AO IRC server is down. Thats why it says . . .
    *** Connecting to irc.antionline.com (6667)
    *** Unable to connect (Connection refused)
    This usually happens every weekend when JP decides to work on Antibot or the server. . . It dosn't really matter because if u let it keep trying to connect, it will eventually connect to the CMU server...... unless you are using the java interface on AO. . . then ur screwed.
    "Never give in-never, never, never, in nothing great or small, large or petty, never give in to convictions of honor and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy!" - Winston Churchill
    Share on Google+

Banned

More Problems!

I've been banned from antionline for something that a trojan horse did. Second, can you remove the ban? Third, how could IRC.ANTIONLINE.COM let you rename yourself to a registered person's name??? (according to IRC log, that's was the last thing it send before the ban)

Dame, just when I think the internet is safe without a firewall and IDS......
    Share on Google+