Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: just read this and feel the effect in your heart....!!!!

We maybe on to something guy's & gal's I don't who the ******* or hole's are, but the keep givinng neg point's...
    \"SI JE PUIS\"

Banned
    Ive noticed I get good antipoints for my tuts but always one guy gives me red with a stupid comment e.g. 'I want a dog' Like what the ****, who did that? Its always the same thing good then one bad with a stupid non-sensical comment and it irritates me as I earn a few antipoints and do well then some guy takes them off me!

I would appreciate it if yall would leave your names on negative point posts. It's kinda wussified not to. Know what I mean??
    We Know Who You Are.....

Smile

Originally posted by hillbilly75
    I would appreciate it if yall would leave your names on negative point posts. It's kinda wussified not to. Know what I mean??
    hey hillbilly i strongly agree with this and it is a good practise...
    indeed...noone should give antipoints unnessarily to anybody..when the
    post is really nice....
    ennis has always posted some very nice posts which helped me a lot...
    and i am very thankful to him for that....
    but always write my name at the end of my comment to whome i am writing
    ..or giving points..

this is my request to everybody pls follow the practise.....
    thank u....

intruder...

Banned

hey

hehe ennis i gave u some points to make you fell happy lol
    byt seriously this board has gone
    |
    |
    |
    |
    \/

way down since i last posted ppl bring the standerd back up

Banned
    RiOtEr thanks first of all!

Secondly you know when I first came here and I remember your posts that were usually those that annoyed newbies but made the loyal laugh. Well its changed you may have noticed that when you make them sort of posts now youll get negative antipoints.

Maybe the standards have slipped I dont know theres some amazingly helpful ppl still around just look at Terr, Negative and MsMittens to name a few.

I dont know I havent the right to comment on the old Antionline so Ill leave that to the others.

Great post man.
    Makes me feel really good after having a bad day.
    Keep it up!!!
    \"The best place to find a helping hand is at the end of your own arm...

Talking

it's nearly 2 postive to be real... sometimes the world's more strange than a science fiction film... nice read, can u make another 1 that'll make me feel bad?¿? that would be quite interesting....
    zion1459
    Visit: http://www.cpc-net.org
    \"Software is like sex: it\'s better when it\'s free.\" -Linus Torvalds

AntiOnline Senior Member
    Pretty kool. Gives you a chance to look back and remember those things in life that are great.

Banned

hmmm

ennis first of all their are those few that have a great lust for security and it was not them i was refering to nor was it those who have a great intrest in security and some times post stupid questions keep them up btw their great to have a laugh at it those little scripties who on that day had managed to send my sister through sub 7 on 4 different occasion can u imagine the fun i had clearing it all out
    so a big sorry to all those i offended and for those that use sub 7 please leave innocent ppl alone not only does sub 7 cause runtime errors it is also a pain in the arse to remove
    sorry and thank you
    RiOtEr