Hi there. Recently I've been having problems with my local isp's dhcp servers. For some reason, my firewall (tiny pf) is causing me to lose my ip address. I get the following error in my event viewer (I have a win2k box using tiny firewall) after I turn on tiny:

Your computer was not able to renew its address from the network (from the DHCP Server) for the Network Card with network address xxxxxxxxxxxx. The following error occured:
The semaphore timeout period has expired. . Your computer will continue to try and obtain an address on its own from the network address (DHCP) server.

After I receive this errror 9 times over the course of exactly 30 minutes, I get the following error:

Your computer has lost the lease to its IP address xx.xx.xx.xx on the Network Card with network address xxxxxxxxxxxx.

Now, this is really pissing me off. Also, as a side note, my outlook is not able to get through my firewall. I have not changed anything or any rules in the last two weeks yet all of a sudden it stops working.

Any ideas? I'm lost!