Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Happy Thanksgiving

Smile Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving to all those who celebrate it by eating lots of turkey, stuffing, etc.

Have a good one.
    Why am I still here?

Cool It's turkey season!!!

I just want everyone that celebrate this day to enjoy this humble holiday to the best of your ability. And remember that it is not all about getting full off of the food that we might eat however, just remember the real reason why we celebrate this day. It is all about helping those who are less fortunate than the next person. Trust me...it is better to give than it is to receive. Peace.

Happy Thanks Giving to everyone, even those of you that do not celebrate it today.

Off to my mom's house, see you guys tomorrow.
    Know this..., you may not by thyself in pride claim the Mantle of Wizardry; that way lies only Bogosity without End.

Rather must you Become, and Become, and Become, until Hackers respect thy Power, and other Wizards hail thee as a Brother or Sister in Wisdom, and you wake up and realize that the Mantle hath lain unknown upon thy Shoulders since you knew not when.

hehbris
    I just want everyone that celebrate this day to enjoy this humble holiday to the best of your ability. And remember that it is not all about getting full off of the food that we might eat however, just remember the real reason why we celebrate this day. It is all about helping those who are less fortunate than the next person. Trust me...it is better to give than it is to receive. Peace.
    all those poor native americans that were helped then and are being helped now.

I am thankful that I am not an American.

Talking

Happy Turkey Day!!
    Nice to relax from computers and be with family/friends!

Enjoy the holidays!!

Talking

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!!!!

To everyone stuff your face today and watch tons of football games. lol, I love this day....it's the only chance I get to act like a pig and gain some weight, 140pounds and skin and bones lol. not anymore.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

Originally posted by hehbris
    I am thankful that I am not an American.
    I think the Americans are thankful that your not too!

Happy Thanksgiving 'n' all that.

J.

Yes we are, jcdux, yes we are.

Be thankful for the food, family, football, and computers! And whatever else you're grateful for.

Happy Turkey Day.
    Why am I still here?

hehbris
    its good to be thankful for rich atheletes and inflated sports when people in the world are dying. Be thankful that we are so reliant on computers that one day we will be suffering from enormous problems when they all die. etc etc etc
    you are greedy and only think of yourself

I take it you come from some utopian society where there is no poverty or hunger hehbris, and everybody gets equal pay no matter what.
    I imagine you as an ugly, fat, spotty geek sitting in a darkened room with marilyn manson posters, huddled around your mandrake box - bitter and twisted from the years of bullying and abuse you had at school, desperately trying to make people feel as unhappy and pessimistic as you do by doling out abuse and negative comments at every available opportunity - am i wrong?