Thread: Ftp

Question Ftp

Hi, i was hoping someone could help me out a little bit. I've been searching for a site that contains a list of currently open ftp's. Or at least a list of ftp's. I found a site a while back that had one, but i lost it when i reformatted. Anyone know of any? Much thanks.

Uhm... FTP sites for what? The Simtel network of FTP servers? Or FTP servers you can get an account on to share files, or just FTP server to try to trash for some childish reason?
    [HvC]Terr: L33T Technical Proficiency

No nothing malicious.

I'm simply looking for a list of public FTP's to share files on. More specifically, i'm looking for FTP's that contain warez. Games, Appz, etc. Maybe a few leech FTP's, since all the 10:1 ratio ftp's are slow as hell.

AHA. It seems today AntiOnline has turned into alt.2600.warez

There was a BIG hint in that sarcasm there, find a link to the usenet groups, and go to that... there will most likely be more than 1000 posts by criminals such as yourself...
    One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them.
    One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.
    (The Lord Of The Rings)
    http://www.bytekill.net

www.twizted.net has a no ratio ftp site with much warez an stuff on. If you are really intersested in ftp then go to the tut section i shall put up some info a friend wrote about fxp and ftp.

Windows does not have enough free memory to run this program.

I will never intentionally abuse this board. However, when adding AntiPoints please be a man/woman and leave your name so we can discuss why you did so. I shall also leave my name on all points i send. Thankyou.