View Poll Results: What have you attended?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • HAL 2001

2 7.69%
  • Defcon

2 7.69%
  • Chaos Communication Camp

0 0%
  • H2K

0 0%
  • 2600 meeting in your country/area

4 15.38%
  • none

18 69.23%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How good a hacker are you?

i wander who voted uberhacker.....JP maybe?
    “People don’t talk about anything.” [Clarisse]
    “Oh, they must!” [Guy]
    “No, not anything. They name a lot of cars or clothes or swimming pools mostly and say how swell! But they all say the same things and nobody says anything different from anyone else. And most of the time in the cafes they have the joke-boxes on and the same jokes most of the time, or the musical wall lit and all the colored patterns running up and down, but it’s only color and all abstract. And at the museums, have you ever been? All abstract. That\'s all there is now...\"
    -A conversation with Clarrise McClellan and Guy Montag from Fahrenheit 451

UBERHACKER all the way.
    Large Corporations are my thing
    1) Motorola = free activate cell phone, unlimited calls.
    2) McDonalds= unlimited meals
    3) WellsFargo = stolen money
    4) Delta= flights around the world
    5) Microsoft = I'm in charge of producing all pirated software
    6) GateWay = free Computers, donated millions to schools
    7) Brian= the local drug dealer is organized on the computer
    8) Beverages & More = imported beers
    9) DMV= clear off all my speeding tickets
    10) Supior Court = I bribe them to make sure I never go to jail.

That's why I'm an UBERHACKER.

Question What's a hacker?...duhhhh

Well I think this is a interesting topic that has been asked for alot of years now..."How good of a hacker are you?" Well, I only speak of myself by saying I do not classify on a level by saying what level of hacking/cracking that I fall under. The way that I see hacking is deeply exploring a program...seeing the flaws in it and trying to make it work correctly. Alot of times ISP's see it as someone is trying to screw up their program. I must admit I have hacked into a few web-sites, cracked so-called encryted password list but the beauty of it all is that most of the hacking and cracking that I have done was done to my own computer and web-site as well. Yes temptation got the best of me and I did branch out and started practicing on those who thought that "nuking" and "backdoor" trojans was going to give them instant access to my computer files. Those are the people that gets me pissed off! If any one could call themselves elite hackers should be getting employed for upper-class job positions because those who knows about real hacking knows that hackers do not hang out in here!

Originally posted by freeOn
    UBERHACKER all the way.
    Large Corporations are my thing
    1) Motorola = free activate cell phone, unlimited calls.
    2) McDonalds= unlimited meals
    3) WellsFargo = stolen money
    4) Delta= flights around the world
    5) Microsoft = I'm in charge of producing all pirated software
    6) GateWay = free Computers, donated millions to schools
    7) Brian= the local drug dealer is organized on the computer
    8) Beverages & More = imported beers
    9) DMV= clear off all my speeding tickets
    10) Supior Court = I bribe them to make sure I never go to jail.

That's why I'm an UBERHACKER.
    Heh... nice list.. here is mine

1) Annoyance - I am the d3sign3r of five different l337 Dialogs.
    2) Exhibitionist - I expose many of the fakes on antionline. *ahem* ->>hehbris
    3) Inconsistant - You never know if I will post to your topic of not.
    4) Oracle - Did I mention I was the oracle?
    5) Uhoh - thats what people say when they piss me off.

what does that spell?
    AEIOU <-- vowels.. what people scream when i seek my revenge...

I dont know.. now i look at my post.. i really dont wanna post it.. cuz it sounds stupid.. but knowing that I am the rebel I am.. I click the "submit reply" button.
    ------------EViLSEED
    Hackers are impervious. Resistant is futile.

Lmao im a newbie to hacking hell anything security:P i got interested in it a while back, then i slowly drifted away, and now im back!
    Only those who risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go.

<STUPIDITY>
    I am the worlds best hacker..

no compare to me when I get out my axe and start swinging it wildly at the computer, falling into a beserker rage... decimating the helpless computer I fall in a heap on the floor... and notice there is a disk in the floppy drive.. that's why NTLDR wasn't found... oh well....

I wonder if insurance will cover the computer...

</STUPIDITY>

Seriously though.. I'm not a hacker.. I've never tried.. but I know.. stuff.... I like learning stuff.... do you have any stuff to share with me??
    -Matty_Cross
    \"Isn\'t sanity just a one trick pony anyway? I mean, all you get is one trick. Rational Thinking.
    But when you\'re good and crazy, hehe, the skies the limit!!\"

I am not a hacker, and there is no conspiracy.
    Know this..., you may not by thyself in pride claim the Mantle of Wizardry; that way lies only Bogosity without End.

Rather must you Become, and Become, and Become, until Hackers respect thy Power, and other Wizards hail thee as a Brother or Sister in Wisdom, and you wake up and realize that the Mantle hath lain unknown upon thy Shoulders since you knew not when.

Newbie, I would suppose, because I don't consider myself a hacker.

I attempted to audit the security of my corporate network, I was able to break a few things but not really get any useful information except a few employee's passwords (people actually use passwords like dog, cat, abc, it's rediculous ... well, not anymore, we have a password policy now.) I'm sure if I tried anything against a network I don't run I'd be found out quickly.

Post Re: im just a newbie

Originally posted by tripstone
    i pretty much just lurk around as its obvious there are quite a few people here who do not believe that I have anything important to say...and would wish me to just be quiet...anyways thats my two cents [/B]
    I am a Uber-newbie/non hacker. I have never broke into anything nor could I. If I tried I would be in jail or getting a police beat down in about 5 minutes. Worlds worst hacker seems like a good term. I also am nowhere near an excellent programmer, but I am learning, and in a year I will have a bachelors to go with my two associate degrees. Tripstone I have found that no one cares to hear what I have to say either, and recently I have gotten a ton of negative antipoints for everything from making too many posts to asking questions about peripherals in the general discussion forums. I will probably get negative antipoints for this post, but I DONT CARE. If those of you out there dont like me and want me to go away, you can ignore me. You dont have to give me a ton of negative antipoints telling me Im stupid as the only reason. I am here until JP bans me.
    Wine maketh merry: but money answereth all things.
    --Ecclesiastes 10:19

Banned

Cool

I hacked up a hairball. Does that mean I am a uber hacker?