Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: hey need advise

Smile hey need advise

Hey guys i need some advise i`m learning to program from qbasic like i wanted to start from qbasic on up but is it worthless to even bother with it. Should i just jump to C then c+ , c++ let me know in reply thanks cya laterz

Thumbs up Start from the basics...

I am just going to give you my input about programming...to be on e the safe side, just try to understand Basic (I wonder why it is called Basic...hmmmm) Anyway...I know that alot of programs are written and coded in C, C+, and C++ but it all depends on how you feel and what type of programs that you are trying to create. Programming is not as hard as it may seem...it is going to take alot of trial and error. Never give up...For every program they have programs for a person to test out their scripts. That would be the best thing for you to get you started in the right direction. Program until you are programmed out!!

Hey ya i know depends on what i wanna do well i wanna do something that invovles learning more on hacking. I think its better to start from the beginning which is basic and work myself up i guess i`ll see what happen ya even though for basic its easy its alot of commands to remember for any language i`ll have to get use to it

Lightbulb Programming to be a what???!!!

Hey I am glad that you had responded to the opinion that I had gave to you earlier...if you are going to be writing programs for hacking or if you just want to see how easy it is to hack then you should know that to be a hacker it is going to take alot of patience...don't you just hate when you try to run a program and the **** do not want to run the way that you programmed it...and then it is something in the line that you overlooked that is so simple...well guess what...welcome to the wonderful world of hacking!!! "To hack or to be hacked...that is the question".

Hey i figured out what i`ll do. I have a 133mhz computer home thats a 2nd comp. I`ll formatt the whole thing and install LINUX RED HAT OS EITHER REGULAR OR PRO AINT SURE YET someone told me install pro cuz it has support on the phone and i`m sure i`ll need that. SO I`LL DECIDE WHAT I SHOULD DO. OK thanks for replying though to my msg i added you to my buddy list if thats ok when u come online i`ll im you if u dont mind. I know hacking takes time alot of reading involved alot of everything really. cya

peace

oops sorry forgot to add something If i cant get RED HAT PRO 7.2 AND I GET RED HAT 7.2 REGULAR VERSION WILL I STILL BE ABLE TO HACK OR ANYTHING ELSE?

Learn to code in C

- Many languages are based on C which makes learning a new language a little easier.

- C teaches programming skills not required by other languages

- If interested in security, most code you come across will be in C

- C is fun
    Know this..., you may not by thyself in pride claim the Mantle of Wizardry; that way lies only Bogosity without End.

Rather must you Become, and Become, and Become, until Hackers respect thy Power, and other Wizards hail thee as a Brother or Sister in Wisdom, and you wake up and realize that the Mantle hath lain unknown upon thy Shoulders since you knew not when.

You wanna be a hacker then learn the language used to write the operating systems. C++. Also its great if you want to be a video game programmer like I do. Visual basic wont get you far, and as I learned there is almost nothing you can do in vb that cant be done in java or c++ excluding active x controls. The best advice is learn everything, and use what you need when you need it. That is the true path to enlightenment.
    Wine maketh merry: but money answereth all things.
    --Ecclesiastes 10:19

What OS is written in C++?
    Know this..., you may not by thyself in pride claim the Mantle of Wizardry; that way lies only Bogosity without End.

Rather must you Become, and Become, and Become, until Hackers respect thy Power, and other Wizards hail thee as a Brother or Sister in Wisdom, and you wake up and realize that the Mantle hath lain unknown upon thy Shoulders since you knew not when.

It isn't really worth learning to use QBASIC nowadays, since very few people will program in that language. If you feel you have to try it, qbasic.com is a good starting point.

If you're feeling particulary masochistic, by all means try learning C first, however I'd advise against this course of action since I tried it and it's *very* difficult. Starting out in Perl, Python, PHP or any other interpreted language will probably be easier.
    Paul Waring - Web site design and development.