Whatever your reason for coming to antionline from security information or sadly even hacking..... you most likely did not come here to here my visable blabering...... oh well, if you dont care you can leave this thread now......

Im at the point of my life where im like click click its al over..... alot of you have been to this point. Its like what you got to live for? I mean its like my life sucks.... this world where my skin color matters, my strentgh, who i know and etc.... its like i aint going to be the big football star or basketball star....lmao, nope not me, school evolvs around all that ****. but i aint **** in this world.... nothing goes as planned cant trust no one.... its funny the net is a reflection of the world we live in......

Theres virus's love money etc..... but this is almost like a world that i control..... but anyways, i ****in tried out for basketball two years in a row and both times i didnt make it, its funny cause i been on traveling teams and i held my own and some stick me in my booty ass coach decides my skill level aint good enough. its weird cause i went to a football game tonight to see my cousin play. its like it seem like they haveing a good time and etc, but what about the people like me..... i guess the few.

I dont give a **** if you feeling it or not, i just want to let peeps know how i feel....