Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Getting through a firewall?

Unhappy Getting through a firewall?

Hey does anyone know how to get through a firewall. I`m using telnet and all but for some reason when i get connected with the ip nothing pops up the screen stays blank and someone said could be they have a firewall and wondering if there any tricks to get around that. I aint hacking anyone well i am but its cause of a family issue and all ne ways just need to know how to get around if there any tricks out there please post it thanks for the help

Get a hammer and hit it real hard
    That should work.

there has to be a way just that know one figured it out or no one wants to print that info on here

Banned
    Go here. and leave us alone.

Thats a funny question. Your not hacking anyone..... but wait, yes you are, but because its family issues, it is okay? Could you not have thought of a better excuse then that. If that is your question, (is there a way around firewalls) then the answer is obviously yes.
    Have you taken anytime to look at the system or do you just want me to spout off randomn keystrokes that will give you full accesss.
    Hmmmm.....with a question like this sounds like your best bet would be to go over to your relatives house and punch them in the face then steal their computer, and go to jail. At least this way you will have actually gotten to thier computer for whatever reason before you go to jail...
    Thats just what I think you should do, but then I am not always right. Ennis is smart, maybe just follow his lead.

Enough with the ridiculous questions already.
    later
    --blayde----

I am posting this more as a warning than an answer to your question. But some lamers will continually ping the ass out of computer, making your internet connection very slow. This annoys people and thinking the firewall is the reason for the slow speeds and thinking they are 'safe' they turn off their firewalls. VOILA the lamer recieves a ping packet and knows you have turned your firewall off... BEWARE

Windows does not have enough free memory to run this program.

I will never intentionally abuse this board. However, when adding AntiPoints please be a man/woman and leave your name so we can discuss why you did so. I shall also leave my name on all points i send. Thankyou.

Banned

ennis

ennis uve come far i remeber ur first post sorry i havent been around for a while just saw ur name with 400 pots or somthing and i though wough thats alot speacially scince ur first one wasnt to long ago

Angry

Simple answer...Tell the family member to let anything from you through firewall!!!
    I'm sure if it was family,This would be an easy answer??

Banned

Re: ennis

Originally posted by RiOtEr
    ennis uve come far i remeber ur first post sorry i havent been around for a while just saw ur name with 400 pots or somthing and i though wough thats alot speacially scince ur first one wasnt to long ago
    Yeah Ive was posting a far bit, kinda slowed down now. Is this the return of RiOtEr?

Banned

hehe

ennis it could be it depends on what my schooling carrer lets me do 65 posts i need a few more need to be at least a senior member. but neyway for this point in time this is the return of RiOtEr after about 4 month