View Poll Results: What have you attended?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • HAL 2001

2 7.69%
  • Defcon

2 7.69%
  • Chaos Communication Camp

0 0%
  • H2K

0 0%
  • 2600 meeting in your country/area

4 15.38%
  • none

18 69.23%
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How good a hacker are you?

How good a hacker are you?

This is just to ask how good everyone thinks that they are at hacking. whether your just getting into security or you've been doing it for a long time. Be nice to see how many people have been hacking for a long time!
    There\'s no sense in being Pessimistic...it would never work anyway.

I'M AN UBERHACKER BABY!
    *wakes up*

I really don't know that much about hacking. I know a great deal about networking and the internet (for a 16 year old anyway), and came here hoping to learn more about security, and any other things that might be useful to learn, such as Linux.

Banned
    Im more into just learning about computers than a hacker or security kind of person. Uberhacker's are few and far between I doubt anyone will vote they are seriously.

I know various issues, I do not excel in any particular field I prefer to just collect as much knowledge as I can and pass it on I suppose.

im just a newbie

where have ya been stflook...missed ya...anyways...I'm just a newbie to the scene of security and hacking and stuff...i pretty much just lurk around as its obvious there are quite a few people here who do not believe that I have anything important to say...and would wish me to just be quiet...anyways thats my two cents

Banned
    Welcome back Tripstone, long time no see or post for that matter.

i'm a elite uberhacker...of course...but jou already knew that (oh jou didn't)

Um, hacker, what???

Isnt this the online dating service?

well i guess those categories arbitary, as they are just titles, and not blurbs of each categories abilities. here is what i think each category is able to do:
    newbie - nothing
    hacker - account hacking
    elite - site hacking
    ueber - large corporation network / LAN / WAN hacking

Fear my uberhackerness! ;p

syxx@attrition.org

Originally posted by blackD
    i'm a elite uberhacker...of course...but jou already knew that (oh jou didn't)
    Only newbies say "jou", "joo", "jo0", j0u" or any other replacement for "you". Any truly "elite" hacker types normal and talks normal to help the image of the entire hacker community, any type of "l33tsp3ak" just makes us all look like idiots to the rest of the world.

syxx@attrition.org