Thread: Reasons for getting AntiPoints!

Talking Reasons for getting AntiPoints!

OK now... There's been a lot of discussion about getting AP's for some stupid reasons. I want you all to share the best (worst ) reasons, so we all get some good laughs. I don't get too much AP's, so I can't put many, but I'll start with some (first the status of the AP, then the given reason. I believe all the stupid reasons are given without a name, but if there is the name, just write "-name". Not like "-ZeroOne" but just "-name". We don't want to humiliate people so badly.):

balance: yahoo is the same thing as google you see it on the main page
    negative: Please don't give me antipoints for this....well bad luck!!
    positive: Nice English!

-ZeroOne

PS. If someone gives you negative AP's for publishing his/her comment, laugh at it and submit it into this thread... I don't want to be mean, I just want to make people happy & teach which kind of reasons are bad so that.. er... ok: if they stop we won't get laughs, but if they continue we might get pissed... yeah.. so I want to reduce the amount of stupid reasons. or something... I hope this thread grows into a big one.
    Q: Why do computer scientists confuse Christmas and Halloween?
    A: Because Oct 31 = Dec 25

i was discussing forcing the user to give names, and i got balance points saying "if you could see me now, you would not be very happy" can't guess what they would have been if they wern't balance!
    There\'s no sense in being Pessimistic...it would never work anyway.