Thread: Just wondering

Just wondering

www.digicerf.com
    I used to intern for this company and i noticed it got hacked (and it should have cause the guy who runs it is an *******). I was just wondering why they didnt do the rest of the site, and why they did it, as far as i know digicerf hadnt made any enemies? Any info would be great.

why they did it
    Because they could! brickwall

Why they did it?
    well they could root it, so why not? well at least that's the kiddie mentality. They want to prove themselves.

Banned
    Maybe they dfaced the site to impress friends, a grudge? who knows what matters is that the admin should do what he can to make sure it never happens again.

Banned

hmmm

who knows what goes through their mind when they do it kiddies that is
    but as long as he kept the site backed up he should have no problems putting it back up i would suggest looking for the holes that they used and patching them goodluck

Sometimes ppl who get fired take revenge by defacing the company site (by leaving a bacldoor or taking the log in info with them), or like I whas told, left after leaving a fried network.

Banned

lol

read a story once where a sys admin got fired and sent reveling emails to everyone getting a lot of ppl in trouble lol i should find it and post the link