Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Newbie Question.

Talking Success!

Welp, i restarted once again and no error pops up,guess thats a good sign! woot! that scanreg will come in handy i bet, you know how many times iv restored this comp. hehe. And another thing!
    My RECYCLE BIN IS FULL OF TRASH BUT THERE IS NO TRASH IN IT!
    hehe,thats wired. as i go throught the net and the site here, i hope to gain more knowledge of computer and computer errors*,i know alot already, and hope to learn more. When am i able to put a gif,jpeg image under my name on the posts!
    bassic-(Basic) Big Time Newbie.

Hm..

Hey uh, i looked at the recycle bin thing, and its clear but when i goto empty recycle bin it says delete all 93! files? 93? geez, cant i view the files?
    bassic-(Basic) Big Time Newbie.

Had the same problem once upon a time. The only way I could rectify the situation was reinstalling Windows. ( Yes I was fiddlin' wit tings I knew nothing about ).
    We Know Who You Are.....

Your system may not be set to view all files. in explorer go to view>>folder options select the tab "view" on top. Under hidden files check the option for view all files. Then see is anything is in your trash bin. hope this helps.
    Bukhari:V3B48N826 “The Prophet said, ‘Isn’t the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?’ The women said, ‘Yes.’ He said, ‘This is because of the deficiency of a woman’s mind.’”

[sarcasm]Reinstalling windows is so much fun !!![/sarcasm]