Thread: "Magic Lantern followup"

Angry "Magic Lantern followup"

Read this, looks like Mcafee as well as other av software are willing to compraminse there security for the FBI's new toy!

http://www.wired.com/news/conflict/0,2100,48648,00.html

This was supposed to be a new thread Oooooooppppsss

Post Re: "Magic Lantern followup"

[i]I'm proud to call myself a terroist if it means that at least I will be free and not part of the GovmermentScriptKiddiotWhore!!!!

A wise man once said " one mans' terrorist is another mans' freedom fighter"

Cool

I can't argue with that
    -=SolarisMKA=-

you know what? screw Mcafee. i dont believe that statement they made for one second. if they wanna work with the government on this one, good for them. i, for one, will never buy another one of their products. besides, what are they gonna do? exclude that program from their data files? people will just get it somehow and keep making slightly different versions untill they wind up adding a definition that will detect it anyway. i dont run exe's from emails, but i have serious issues with the government thinking that they can just drop in and put a key-loger on my system just cause they feel like it.

maybe we should all switch to linux, sence i doubt they are smart enough to realize that the entire world doesnt use win32 systems.
    -8-

There are 10 types of people in this world: those who understand binary, and those who dont.