Thread: finding a easy way out

Wink finding a easy way out

alrighty people,
    i need to find out a vulnerability for a site thats using this :-
    The site is running Apache/1.3.12 (Unix) ApacheJServ/1.1.2 mod_perl/1.18 PHP/4.0B2 on Linux.
    Mind you im a newbie lamer ( self professed), so i need to know the exact methodology.
    Why am i posting here ? cause 10000 ( all ucool peoplaan out there ) brains better than 1 ( mine).

Whats this vulnerability for ? a site that has stolen my domain name, ftp files i had uploaded , more details available on pvt chat.

Plizz post the requisite details here and HOORAY to all the newbies out here on this cool board.

Greetz to all the 31337 people out there, in case i missed anyone specific then no need to remind me cause you know you are cool
    peace !!!!
    Dead Man chatting Alive.Always in need of knowledge, thus always in bad debts and pain.

Post Security auditing

In my humble opinion, i think you should vistis http://www.hideaway.net and download some of their security auditing programs. If you don't know what that is i recomend you go there and find out. But in a nutshell, it scans a system to determin what vunerabilities are there, what ports are open, what shares (if any) are open, and some may even contain exploits for the vulnerabilities if and when, fount.

Good day,
    Remote_Access_

Talking THANX

i know i wuz dumb but i knew what you meant i aint that dumb too LOL *DUH*

thanx a lot dude , on my way there on my 1969 lml vespa scooter

all the good folks out there out of my way i dont got no brakes P

peace to all
    Dead Man chatting Alive.Always in need of knowledge, thus always in bad debts and pain.